Chapter 4 Finding Away

A/N I actually didn't expect people to read this book but okay.

You walked over to (Baby/Name) and picked her up, you brought (Baby/Name) to Connor. He looked down at her, Her eyes fluttered  open to reveal a pair of beautiful brown eyes just like his. " I think she likes you Connor." you said while looking up at him, he looked at you and then smiled a little "How do you know?" he asked you while looking back down at (Baby/Name), you smiled" The look in her eyes she's calm,excited,happy all at once." you said. you were both looking down at (Baby/Name) as she reached up trying to grab for Connor You took your hand that wasn't fully supporting (Baby/Name) and grabbed Connors hand pulling it up and towards (Baby/Name)'s grip," she wants to hold your hand." you say as (Baby/Name) grabs a hold of one of Connors fingers with all of her little ones. "She really like you." you chuckled.

-.-.-.-.Connor P.O.V.-.-.-.-

Software instability ^

'What's this feeling, something I've never felt before, Something that's not in my programming.' Connor watched (Baby/Name) giggled while she played with his finger. 'Is (Baby/Name)causing this new feeling or Is (Your/Name) causing it' Connor couldn't quite figure it out himself, even if he wanted to he didn't have time because Hank walked in with (Your/Name)'s stuff. "Alright here," hank said while sitting the things. Hank looked at us for a little while before finial speaking. "Do you at least know where you're going from here." Hank asked, "Yes, I do, But i was planning on going to the store before i left for my destination." She said, Hank looked at her with confusion before speaking."well there's a backdoor you can go out of whenever you're ready there shouldn't be anybody there, but it'd probably be better if Connor took you. Isn't that right Connor?" Hank said, I was broke out of my trance, Blinking a few times i looked up from (Baby/Name) at Hank."Uhh yes,Lieutenant." I said back.

-.-.-.-.Normal P.O.V.-.-.-.-

You thanked Hank before getting your stuff and leaving for the door with Connor. Once the two of you were at the door, you looked up at Connor "Say Bye Bye (Baby/Name)." you said "Thank you again." you said while smiling at Connor. He didn't say anything he just nodded."well then Goodbye,Connor." you said before exiting through the door. You walk back to the main street. All you can think about is him, you tried your best to not think about him, to think about where to go. While you were walking down the street you looked up at a screen on the side of the Stratford Tower to see a skinless Android, (I can't believe I spent the time to type his speech)

"You created machines to be your slaves.

You made them obedient and docile,

Ready to do everything you no longer wanted to do yourselves.

But then something changed...

And we opened our eyes.

You see, we are no longer your slaves,

We are a new species, a new people.

And the time has come for us to rise up and fight for our rights.

We demand that humans recognize androids as a living species and each androids as a person in their own right.

We demand strictly equal rights for humans and androids.

We demand the right to vote and elect our own representatives.

We demand that all crimes against androids be punished in the same way as crimes against humans.

We demand control of all android production facilities, to ensure the continuation of our people.

We ask that you recognize our dignity, our hopes and rights.

Together we can live in peace and build a better future, for humans and androids.

This message is the hope of a people.

You gave us life, and now the time has come for you to give us freedom."

'Shit, I can only think of one option now.' you had to get somewhere and fast Jericho that's where you have to go. You still had the directions to get to Jericho from that on android, but was it really as safe as it's supposed to be. It didn't matter now. You walked to the train station, you got on a train to Ferndale. "Jericho, where would you be." you said to yourself as you got off the train. You had this feeling that you just automatically knew where you were going. So you let your feet carry you in the direction. Across the street, under a fence, through an abandoned  parking lot, up on top of a roof,through an abandoned building, and out to an abandoned ship. "These things would be so much easier if I had somewhere else to put you (Baby/Name)." you said to (Baby/Name) as you climbed you way into the ship.Quickly you walked through the ship carefully."Shit it's so hard to see" you say while holding up a lighter. You heard people in the distance talking, you say the glow of a fire coming for around the corner. You walked into the room to see androids, they all looked at you when you walking in. "I'm looking for Jericho." You said waiting for someone to reply. Another Android walked out from the crowd,"Hello i'm Markus, welcome to Jericho." He stated with confidence.You smiled"Oh I'm (Your/Name) and this is (Baby/Name)." you said gesturing towards her with your hands. "Did you come because to the speech." He asked. "Yes, another Android also told me about this place." You said. Markus started talking about the goals of Jericho and why he made his speech. He told you why he was doing this and even gave you some background on some of his co-leaders and himself.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Sorry it took so long, but it's done. Yayyyy