Headphone Wearin' Freak

Bam!

Straight into action, Yoyo, the silver tongued rudie darted towards a rail between two sides of the road on the busy street of Dogenzaka Hill. Pulling several tricks on his way , he enjoyed the feeling of the air, although stale, felt clean , cold. There was little smog today, as he grinded the down hill curve of the road, wind blowing through his messy hair, the scrape of his grind plates against the rough metal painted surface of the grind rail. The satisfaction of keeping his balance eventually bought him a considerable amount of speed, and by the time he was at the end of the road in a matter of seconds, he leaped off the rail and pulled a 180 air trick to finish his high-energy performance. Oh, the joys of being a rudie.
What's more was his heart began to beat with the tune Professor K was broadcasting to the world. Corn was right; Jet Set Radio's enjoyable music was like a sweet scent to outsiders living in the underground.
Yoyo noted a bare wall on the side of a small shopping area. After tugging his hood over his head, he immediately took out a spray can from his hoodie pocket, and began to create art. And this was real art. No matter what disgusted looks the public would give. His paint flowed with the music and the music flowed with the paint. Yoyo nearly closed his eyes - this zen feeling of excitement bouncing around in his mind, pushing him to skate further. Yoyo signed his name, in his off wall handwriting before dashing off , leaving a beautiful piece of art and some netrium fumes behind.

-
'Yeah! This is DJ Professor K, baby! The master of mayhem, you know what I'm sayin'?' A loud man shouted over the music of the radio station. 'Bringing you another Tokyo pirate underground broadcast from Jet Set Radio!
I'm gonna bust into your head through your cute lil' ears, and blow your minds with my sexy voice and out of sight sounds! Those prone to nosebleeds should keep those tissues handy, suckas!' Any listener could practically feel a drop of spit land on his microphone.

'Tokyo is bein' oppressed by the Rokkaku group; a mega enterprise headed up by Rokkaku Gouji, also known as our mayor. Rokkaku is using his money and influence to mess with EVERYTHING. Industry, society and even our culture.' K begins to explain, his voice darkening with every word. 'Lately, Rokkaku's been shaking down the government,  passing all that 'Rokkaku Law' crap, and even buying off the police department. And this law ain't nothing but garbage! It's just some selfish little punk's way of showing he's a big man.'
The Professor turns down the volume of his music, but only slightly.
'Rokkaku and his gang are trying to stomp out our culture left and right. They don't give a rip about our rights! All they care for is profit.
And some spineless fools have already become flunkies in his diabolical scheme.'
Listeners knew who these 'flunkies' were. Professor K was referencing a member of the  known as Captain Hayashi, who was known for being a brave man and a great hero to the safety of the citizens of Tokyo-To time ago. He was known for being a little off his nut, but still did his job well. His true insanity and mental ilness did not show until after Rokakku's all seeing hands reached into his mind and diseased it with ideas of a 'better future.'
'The goddess of Dogenzaka Hill has been stolen, but none of us know the real answer to who did it. So it's time to flush out those rumour spreading punks...'

Hey, yoyo was only in Dogenzaka Hill to tag, and he wasn't going particularly fast, but he took it upon himself to impress the GGs by going to check who this ... 'Rumour spreading punk' was.

At the end of the looped Road was a small shopping area filled with... literally nothing good as yoyo thrashed a couple of stalls nearby, and in sight stood a sewer pipe that he knew led all the way back to the beginning, near the garage. But on his way he saw a figure.
He stopped in his tracks as his heart jumped.
Another Rudie!?

Yoyo did the maths. Either this dude was one of those rumour spreading punks who knows about the goddess, or he isn't. Just another Rudie. But he might know something.