Combo & The Monster Of Kogane

/AN-
Did y'all think i forgot about this one?
Not yet!
/

Yoyo had now skated into Shibuya Terminal, grabbed a few spray cans, when his tired but happy eyes finally noticed something that wasn't pretty. Shibuya Terminal was covered from top to bottom in ugly, fluorescent purple, a colour so toxic it was sickening to look at, and misspelled text and random scrawls on it as much. Yoyo immediately knew who was responsible - Poison Jam. Not cool, PJ.
Yoyo skates up to a wall, getting a whiff of the scent escaping it, fresh spray paint. He felt the scent he liked very much fill his nose, and swiped a finger against the freshly painted wall, creating a streak of purples and pinks across the letters. The paint was almost removed from the surface, the bland, grey wall was showing through, and the paint had liquified against his hand. He flicked it back at himself, snarling as a drop of paint landed on the lenses of his glasses, taking them off to clean them on the soft cloth of the vest under his hoodie. His glasses were off and as he took the time needed clean the paint to look around the area. The paint was so fresh that Poison Jam may still be here.
Pushing the slightly greasy frame up the bridge of his nose, Yoyo knew what was coming when he heard the grunt of a member of a certain gang of Rudies grind across the rail behind him, as well as the angry scream and disapproving shouts of the crowd passing through Shibuya, more so that they didn't truly want to be there. Yoyo turned around, locking eyes with a member of Poison Jam. 'It' saw the skates on Yoyo's feet, and smirked, in a slow motion moment, Yoyo knew he was in trouble. Another animal like sound and the members of Poison Jam had skated back behind the rail, in front of Yoyo. The three boys looked to be much stronger than him in all the wrong ways. Bulked up by some kind of horrible steroids, they were all dressed up in torn, filthy monster costume, like the awful, scaly ones you see in horror movies, The concept may be cool, but it's not just tattered costume that make you want to step away from their territory. Poison Jam's bodies seemed to be deformed, growing not like they should.Yoyo felt lucky as to not look like that, to have bulging but oddly shaped muscles, even as far as to where veins aren't visible. Poison jams arms are bulked up, their but lower bodies were not. They only had skates and legs maybe smaller and more injured than Yoyos.
Part of Yoyo was even grateful as to not see Poison Jam's lumpy, bumpy faces under their thick masks, but their wierd, scraggly hair was visible. Yoyo swore to himself their whole image, their whole outline was wrong. It was less than human, and PJ may even be more monstrous if they showed themselves minus the monster. And what's worse was they didn't smell of sewage. They smelled like they just tagged up Shibuya Terminal.
'Whatd're you doin' here, kid?' One member spat in his face, made all the more worse as Yoyo could see the monster's messed up teeth and jaw in the shadows of its mask, in a husky, coarse voice , that maybe, just being spoken to, could make Yoyo ill. He needed to respond, but how? He had to defend the GG's, right?
'More like, what are YOU doing on OUR turf?'
'Our thurf now!' One of the members spat, the rest of them laughed raggily, pushing Yoyo over to skate in front of him. Yoyo hissed is response, before turning back to push the same member over, knocking him to the floor.
The Poison Jam member on the floor looking up at him, first in shock, and then he smiled, toothily
Oh, what a bad decision. Yoyo knew what was coming. But little did he know another Rudie was watching from afar, behind the buildings of Shibuya Terminal, peering down at the group, who knew Yoyo was GG.
Yoyo gasped as one of the members swung at him.
'No one pushes our members around like that! You'll pay fa' this!!'
One of the numbers grabbed Yoyo's wrist, pulling the small Rudie towards him, and in an effort to restrain him, grabbed his other arm and locked them behind him.
The other member skated up to Yoyo, and he he shrieked punched him square in the jaw hard while he was being held back. Yoyo 's glasses nearly fell of his face, as all he could feel was pain and white noise, trying to break free from Poison Jam's grasp. The poison jam member swung at his face again, another stab of pain and white noise. Yoyo yelled again,as his glasses clattered against the floor . He felt blood beginning to drip out of his nose as he screamed as the poison jam members were shrieking with blood curdling laughter. Yoyo couldn't see anything; he felt his consciousness begin to slip as he was hit with another blow. not being able to register what was going on, before he heard a shout behind him, a slightly gruff voice. The voice was definitely foreign, and it was shouting as if it wasn't just a pedestrian bystander. The poison jam members stopped hitting Yoyo, as their attention was averted to the voice. He tried to listen in as he to recovered his sight.
'Oh, you again? Came back for more trouble?' said one of the members.
In an instant Yoyo was on the floor, unable to react as he heard the Poison Jam member restraining him shout. Someone had come to Yoyo's rescue.
Yoyo forced himself onto his hands and knees, as he heard the sounds of poison jam members shouting in pain behind him, a tough sounding voice grunting ever so often.
Yoyo began to crawl, feeling tears forming on the edges of his aching eyes. He felt around for his glasses, locating them next to him as he shakily slid them back on his nose.
At last he got up, a distance away from the fight, he turned around to see who had come to his rescue.
A tall, dark skinned Rudie with striking electric blue hair had poison jam in his hand. Weirdly enough, this Rudie sported a giant yen chain around his neck, and had set down by him a boombox which seemed to be tuned to Jet Set Radio.
'Hey, kid!' The Rudie shouted in yoyo's direction.
Yoyo shakily pointed to himself.
'Yes, you! Wait for m-'
Then, Professor K spoke up.
'WARNING! POLICE ALERT for you 4 rudies having a knock up in Shibuya Terminal!'
They all instantly stopped fighting, their full attention shot to the rudie's boombox.
'Oh man, Hayashi's on this one too! Run for it, y'all!'
'Rats...' the Rudie said, as they all paused for a moment.
That was until, the other poison jam member spoke up.
'Heh. Hayashi can wait.' He swung at the other Rudie, but was pulled back by the other member.
'No , G, it isn't worth it! Run away!'
'I'm not done with him yet!'
Yoyo and the other Rudie watched the conflict blankly.
'We'll get ourselves k-'
Police sirens were heard.
'Oh shit!' The Rudie shouted
'Give me a minute!' The member named 'G' screamed, attracting even more attention while he swung at the Rudie.
'G, we gotta get outta here!' He began tugging at the other member's arm.
The police cars were in view, as they stopped.
Captain  Hayashi bolted out with a pistol.
'GET THOSE PUNKS!' Said Hayashi's shrill voice
'Hey you, kid! Scram!' The Rudie shouted
grabbing Yoyo's arm, pulling him with him.
'Get back here!' The PJ member tried to grab the rudies arm.
'No, G , we can't!! We have to run!' The other member pleaded. Yoyo looked behind with pity, until the other Rudie shouted.
'COME ON!' He tugged Yoyo hard, forcing him to wheel along as he led him to the escape of Hayashi's view.
He heard the PJ member behind him.
'G, you can't do this, we have TO RUN!'
'I have to BEAT HIM!'
Then Hayashi's voice piped back up.
'RUDIES, I HAVE YOU NOW!' He screamed maniacally, as an ear-splitting gunshot was heard.
'G!! OH MY GOD, G!!' Was the last thing he heard as the other Rudie slid into Dogenzaka Hill
'Idiot...' the other Rudie said under his breath.

'Who are you?' Yoyo muttered.
'What?'
'Who are you?' He asked again.
'I'm Combo. Who are you?'
'Yoyo.'
'You are the rudie who did the police in before right?'
'Uh, yeah.'
Combo immediately stopped in his tracks.
He turned to face Yoyo and looked him straight into the eyes.
'Let me join GG.'
'Um, not my decision to make, but I'll put you in the right direction...'
'Oh, thank you so much! You see, I was up against PJ back there because I just escaped a nasty scuffle with their woman leader.'
'Woman leader, huh? What with her?'
'Me and her used to be homies back in Grind City.'
'Yo, I could tell you were from there!' Yoyo chimed.
'An' I tried to find her after we split, but it seems she turned against me. She's changed.'
'That's rough, huh.'
'Yeah. I need a gang to help me. GG is where it at, I've heard.'
'Well, yeah the GG's are actually good people, but rough rudies.'
'Of course.'
Yoyo's direction was averted to a shout behind him.
'Yoyo!' The voice called, and yoyo knew who it was.
He & combo stopped and turned back.
'Clutch! My man, I haven't seen you in a while!'
He slapped Clutch on the shoulder. Clutch being a non-Rudie teenager, with spiky, dreadlock like hair, and baggy clothes.
'Yeah things have been good, but you look like you just got your ass beat. ...by poison jam I assume.'
'Uh, yeah. Nasty. One member got shot.'
'That's a shame. Life here is too tough. Man, remember when Hayashi wasn't insane?'
'Yeah, things were actually good back then...'
'Oh, and you might like this; there's a wierd looking girl hanging around Rokkaku Dai Heights. She's totally, hot too.
Anyway I got shit to do. I'll swing by later.'
'Aight, yo, First of all wierd looking AND hot doesn't sound valid, but I'll see you soon. And tell me when you get your skates on, it's about time, jeez!'
'I will. Smell ya later!'
Yoyo and combo skated away back to the garage.
'Who was that?'
'Friend from ... childhood, I guess.'
'Oh, cool. I assume you're going Rokkaku Dai next.'
'Yeah.'