➳ 023.

"you don't got nothing to
worry about, alright?"
k e n z i e .

"we're goin' to hawaii nigga!" i exclaimed, making all their jaws drop.

"you said where, nigga?" kade asked, and furrowed his eyebrows.

"you heard me." i said. "we're going to hawaii, pack y'all bags."

"nigg— ... why the fuck?" glizzy asked, and looked at me confused as hell.

"change of scenery, pack y'all bags." i said, and shrugged, walking back up the stairs.

a bitch already bought the plane tickets and everything. we were leaving tomorrow.

the next day.
➳➳➳

we were all in the airport, sitting down waiting for our flight. none of them were amused. mainly because we had to wake up at six in the morning and they all went to bed at four.

glizzy had his head on my shoulder, and he was asleep. while nasir was in his arms sleeping as well.

matter fact, all of these niggas were sleeping. nahmir was sleeping with nicola in his arms and it was the cutest thing ever.

"now boarding flight 520A." i heard, of course all of these niggas were still asleep.

"WAKE UP!" i yelled, and they all sprung up from their sleep.

"mane, why the fuck you do that?" cordae asked, scratching his head.

"they called our flight." i replied, and they stood up. we walked to the line where they were boarding passengers on the plane.

we showed them our passport and our ticket to hawaii, and got onto the plane. i was sitting with nasir and glizzy of course.

nasir was asleep again, but glizzy was wide awake.

"zi' , did you bring the blanket?" i asked.

"uh huh, hold up." he said, and went into his bag.
he pulled out a giant ass blanket, and put it over me and him.

"lay on me." he instructed, and i looked at him like he had five heads.

"huh?" i asked confused.

"you're gonna be mo' comfortable." he said. "come on."

he was right anyways. i laid my head on his shoulder. he put his arm around me, bringing my closer.

i closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

➳➳➳

"kenzie, wake up." i heard someone whisper.

i opened my eyes to see glizzy and nasir. of course, the rest of them had left the plane.

"morning mommy." nasir said, making me smile.

"morning nas." i mumbled, and unbuckled the seatbelt. i got out from my chair, and grabbed my purse.

"they waitin' fo' us." glizzy said. "let's go." he continued. he walked in front, while i followed.