Sober by Bazzi {6-10}

Aiden: "I just hope you still mean what you say when the sun comes up."
Aiden knows that you always tell the truth when you're drunk. The two of you got into a huge fight and it ended in you saying that the two of needed to take a break, so you went to a bar to drown out your emotions. After receiving a bunch of texts from your friends to come and get you, Aiden brought you back to his place so you could sober up without the criticism you would've gotten from your parents. You kept saying that you didn't want to take a break and that you needed him. You kept repeating that you just felt insecure and knew that he would never do anything to harm you and that you'd take him back in an instant. It hurt his heart because he's not sure you'd admit this if he brought it up in the morning.

Liam: "Will I want you when I'm sober?"
Liam always tried to drown out he's problems in alcohol. Usually that problem was that he missed you, but you weren't good for him. He knows it, and he can't help but want to be with you still. His drunk self knew it, too. You received countless texts from him asking you to come over so the two of you could make up, but he was drunk and the version of you that he wanted no longer existed.

Brett: "Will you want me when you're sober?"
You confessed that you loved him when you were drunk, but the two of you weren't a thing anymore. Brett knew that he should've been happy that you felt that way because he felt the same, but he couldn't help but wonder if you would still want to be with him when your conscience came back into play.

Theo: "I never fall for girls, but you go me trippin'."
He's used to knowing what he wants, and getting it with no slip-up, but when he met you, something in him changed. He couldn't do his normal flow of things because every one of his thoughts were consumed with you. He began to wonder how you would feel if you found out about the things he did. He's never had anyone like you in his life before.

Nolan: "When morning comes will you still want me to stay?"
He's so worried that you will see him as a one night stand when you wake up with no alcohol in your system. He wants to stay with you, but he's not sure if you feel the same or if it was just the alcohol talking.