Post 7

sakuraharuno_328: so we were trying to get the beach in the town just ways away from Konoha but someone got us lost

sakuraharuno_328: so we were trying to get the beach in the town just ways away from Konoha but someone got us lost. Thanks @sasuke_uchiha_23  -_-. 

View all 1,254 comments

tenny_boo: lmao 

troublesome1234: nice

hyuga_heiress: that's a shame

flower_princess9: Lol sucks to be you guys. Though I'm surprised it wasn't Naruto's fault. 

redeyeraven: way to go little brother

sasuke_uchiha_23: it wasn't my fault

believe_it!: @sasuke_uchiha_23  yes it was

sasuke_uchiha_23: @believe_it!  I followed the map exactly. 

pale_artist1: @sasuke_uchiha_23  its not that you didn't follow it correctly, the problem was that you had the wrong map.

sasuke_uchiha_23: @pale_artist1 @believe_it! and who's fault is that? Naruto's the one who got the map. 

alphadog_7: of course it was Naruto's fault

flower_princess9: never mind my last comment, should've known better.

believe_it!: @alphadog_7  Oi! What's that supposed to mean?

bugslife_2: @believe_it! exactly what he said

lordjashin: Ha! You dumb fuckers! 

whiteknight_3: why didn't you guys just go to the one in town?

sakuraharuno_328: @whiteknight_3 because there were perverted assholes there

lordjashin: @sakuraharuno_328 OI! I AM NOT A PERVERT OR AN ASSHOLE! 

money_is_better: @lordjashin Than how did you know she was referring to you?

sakuraharuno_328: actually, I was referring to all of you. 

art_is_a_bang!: @sakuraharuno_328 I walked in on you ONE time!

puppeteer_3: @art_is_a_bang! what did you do?!

sakuraharuno_328: @art_is_a_bang!  I was in the girls change room! 

lordjashin: @art_is_a_bang!  WHAT?! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?! NOT COOL!

art_is_a_bang!: @lordjashin sorry if I didn't have you in mind at the time. 

#10hoshigaki: @art_is_a_bang Yeah, you had other things in your mind at the time XD

paper_girl: OMG 

Number of  likes: 1,456