Prolouge

A/N: Hey "Sanaya" 😉 here is what i promised you though a longggggg time back. Am sorry it took that long but here it is. I hope you'll like it.😊

A man enters in a home. It seemed he was back from jim. He looked here and there and found a lady in her 20's working in kitchen and was saying something to servant.

Mrs. Sanaya Viren Raichand.

A simple, sweet and happy go lucky girl

A simple, sweet and happy go lucky girl. Her father and her father in law were old pals. After her father passed away, her mother was her only family. As her father in law had promised her father that he will make her his daughter in law when she was mere 7 and Viren was 11, so after her father's death she got married to Viren who was her childhood friend too.

"Dinu Kakka!! Ek kam kijiye dekhiye dad uth gaye hongey nai to unko jaga dijiye tab tak main nashta taiyar kar leti hu. Fir ye bhi atey hongey.", she said sweetly.☺

"Ji choti maalkin", the old man said.

"Uffo kakka!! Kitni bar kaha hai apse! Mujhe choti maalkin mat kaha kijiye" , she said mocking anger and then speaks sweetly again, "Ap mujhe mere nam se hi bulaya kijiye. Akhir ap bade hai mujhse aur main to apki beti jaisi hun. Toh ab se ap mujhe choti maalkun nai bulayngey nai to main apse baat ni karungi. Samjhey ap!!", she threatened him sweetly.

Dinu smiled and replies,

"Ye to ap sabka badhapann hai jo mujh garib ko itni izzat bakhshtey hain

"Ye to ap sabka badhapann hai jo mujh garib ko itni izzat bakhshtey hain. Kher main apko nam se toh nai par han bahu keh skta hun agar ap bura na maney!!" , he asked her hesitatingly.

The lady smiled and replies, "Offcourse Kakka!! Lekin ab apko mujhe tum kehne ki adat dalni hogi. Boliye manjur!!" , she asked childishly at which he smiled and blessing her he left.

She again then got engaged in her work when two pair of hands hugged her from behind. She first was startled but then recoganized the similar touch and smiled.

"A gye ap!! Ab jaiye aur ready ho jaiye tabtak main breakfast lagati hun." , she said sweetly.

The voice asked, "But how!! Tumne to mujhe atey waqt bhi nai dekha!!"