timeless

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. SEVEN 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. 

song recommendation:   timeless - nct u
https://open.spotify.com/user/12157184829/playlist/3J7c8kfHjeTyBabE8bIpdo?si=Qs2SUqCPQDe0FuSrhocipw

Yawning, I stretch out my limbs and blink away sleep.  I smile to myself, thinking about the cute dream I had of Jungwoo.  We sat legs entwined and hands holding in the sand on the beach. Nuzzling his soft hair against my chest, as the stars smile down at us. A blissful moment that can never happen in reality. 

I sigh, clambering out of bed. 

I guess I'm lonely again. 

My stomach rumbles in agreement and I would laugh if I wasn't so sad. Breakfast seems like a good idea now, even if it's the afternoon. I waddle my way to the kitchen to eat but I stop at the doorway. Pressing my ear against the door, I listen in to the strange noises coming from inside the kitchen. Slightly pushing it open, I peek into the room. 

My heart drops and I rub my eyes in disbelief. 

The same fluffy-haired boy from my dream- my virtual boyfriend, is sitting at my kitchen counter, eating my cereal, in my house. 

I quickly close the door, rushing back down the hallway and into my bedroom. Snatching my phone off the bed I text Jaehyun.

Me:  was the boy wearing pink
Me:  did he speak in a soft voice
Me:  was he really cute
Me:  did he uwu at u

Biting my lip, I bounce up and down nervously, waiting for Jaehyun to reply. 

Jae (sucks):   yes, yes, yes 
Jae (sucks):   and yes
Jae (sucks):   i've never seen so much uwu before
Jae (sucks):   the uwu jumped out

I toss my phone back on my bed and rush into the kitchen, suprising the boy who looks up from his cereal. Spoon still in his mouth, his eyes widen.

"J-Jungwoo?"

a/n

teehee

ah i think we're coming close the end of the book which makes me sad :(

- c