try again

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. EPILOGUE 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

song recommendation: try again - jaehyun x d.ear

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─  a year later  ─・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

Wiping coffee rings and stray crumbs from the wooden surface of the table, I hum to myself. 

Today is a nice day.

Sunlight streaming through the wide windows, planting warm kisses on my face, the aromatic smell of morning coffee and sweet cakes, and the gentle buzz of happy people surrounding me. 

"Doyoung, can you take the orders to the customers please?" Jaehyun, motions at the plate and cup in front of him. I put down my cloth and take the steaming drink and the small cake. "This orders for that man over there." Pointing at the corner of the store, Jaehyun smiles. 

I gracefully waltz through the tables to get to the said man in the corner. The mug clinks as I set it down on the table, disturbing the man from his novel named 'pixels'. 

"One hot chocolate and a lava cake?" 

He nods sweetly, making eye contact. His soft brown eyes, almost glowing in the sunshine, framed by loose strands of caramel-coloured hair. 

Almost dropping the plate, my heart skips a beat and my breathing quickens.

"Jungwoo?"

A/N

we're finally at the end, and boy has it been a journey. 
thank you all so much for supporting lonely, your comments always make my day and i absolutely adore every single one of you guys!!!

i'm in the process of writing a few new dowoo books and a couple of other ones too,,,

do y'all have any burning questions or things you want to know? i'm curious as to how you feel about the ending ahah

lots of love,
- c