Tanner x Paul •Night Time Scares•

The day has finally come, for the great experiment created by all mighty Matthias, the CEO of Hi5studios.

The experiment concluded: to stay in Hi5studios for 24 hours. And our 5 brave boiis: Matt, Woods, Tanner, Connor and Paul were up for the challenge! However, little did they know that the challenge isn't as easy as it seems and that they won't be forgetting this night for a while.

Unfortunately, though, the 24h challenge still includes working hours at Hi5. Therefore, the boiis still need to actually work for a while before the fun may start.

~~~

The beginning of the day went per usual. Matt vlogging non stop and catching all the best content, Connor 'working', Woods dying over his new job (still a PA) and Tanner with Paul 'filming' when they are actually developing their secret bromance.

"Didn't a see a fanfiction like this?" Laughed Matt, filming how Paul and Tanner were hugging. The boiis laughed it off, acting as if they intended their silly movements for the camera. The two tried to hide their feelings as best as they could, each one of them was afraid that the other doesn't feel the same way.

Astonishingly, even though Paul x Tanner bromance was at its peak in recent days, no one in Hi5 knew about nor noticed it. That being said, the two: were openly touching and hugging each other, jokingly kissing, hanging out alone and were always backing each other up. So the love was in the air, so much that it was suffocating.

As mentioned earlier, the challenge still consists of working hours, so for the time being, the boiis were busy with their everyday chores, which further description would be skipped.

*Welcome to hi5studios where we have fun and get no work done!*

Time flew past the working hours fast, skipping through the day till the sun went down. Right now the boiis are having dinner while vlogging and introducing the whole idea behind the challenge to the viewers. The base that they were currently in was terribly dark, the sun wasn't down yet so it wasn't as bad but the boiis were still spooked non the less. They could feel already that the night is gonna be fun.

While enjoying their food Paul was always glancing at Tanner looking at how he was doing and such. The boii was nervous, he wondered if tonight would be the best opportunity to confess to Tanner, hence he just couldn't bear his feelings anymore. Unfortunately, he didn't have enough time to think about that, thus they had a lot of videos to film, and they don't really have that much time, so they were somewhat in a hurry.

One of the first videos that they are about to film is for Tanner. It's a video about him being a beautiful 'lady' looking for a man out of three contestants who are Matt, Connor and Paul. Woods was supposed to be the host however, Tanner took that role for himself as well. That happened because he already started asking questions from the three contestants and on top of that Woods was somewhat camera shy, so he didn't know what to do.

Ironically, Tanner likes Paul's answers the most, and he even admits it in front of the camera. Paul's heart starts to beat faster as he hears those sweet words escape Tanners' mouth, he was so flattered by Tanner and for a second there he lost track of reality and imagined as if he is really on the show contesting against other boiis to be with Tanner. He felt embarrassed and tried to get that thought out of his mind right away by laughing it off and just moving onto joking with boiis for the video. Tanner on the other side couldn't help himself but to prioritize questions towards Paul, he could notice how he was concentrating on him, so he decided to move to other contestants and just jokingly create a more interesting video.

While still being afraid of focusing too much on Paul, Tanner decides to switch the pointer to Woods, acting as if he secretly was in love with Woods the whole time. Paul didn't mind Tanner's decision, he thought that was the best way as well, hence no one shall find out about their bromance yet. Paul felt as if he and Tanner shared the same thoughts and were connected on a spiritual level, what a happy boii he is.