Paul x Tanner •A NEW PLEACE•

I  have noticed that this one-shot might seem boring, I want to warn you beforehand: THIS ONESHOT IS SIMPLY TANNER AND PAUL'S EVERYDAY LIFE. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has finally happened, the boiis got a new place that they dreamt about for so long. A place where they can finally be together, alone, far far away from curious peepers of their coworkers.

The place wasn't big and it wasn't fully finished yet, not to mention the lack of windows and grey walls. However, the boiis didn't mind it at all, they knew that they could accomplish anything and get through whatever... now that they are together...

But please, do not get fooled by my clever narration, the boiis didn't marry nor got a new home, they just simply were 'nice' enough to Matthias to cry themselves a new space to work at, an office of their own. And so today the boiis were moving in.

As they left their old and boring friends (who are Connor and Gunner) they both felt somewhat sad. Of course, leaving their close friends is indeed hard but they knew what had to be done in order for them to be together. They both were happy with their decision.

As they met they decided to start decorating the place immediately, they wanted to feel at home as fast as possible. And so they started by shoving in boxed that contained their most 'important' possessions and by throwing inflatable ottomans everywhere. That was pretty much as far as their imagination went, they knew Matt would do everything for them anyway, he always loved to decorate his bases and even if he wouldn't have time, Amanda would help the boiis herself... What a chill life they now have.

When they stopped their hard work, they both left for a BU shoot and on that their work for today was done. That is the first day for ya!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the next day, the boiis met in their office a little bit later than they were supposed to. Both of them made a stupid mistake of going back to their old offices "a pure mistake of a habit" they laughed... They still couldn't believe that they are working together now, it all felt like a dream...

"Wow" Tanner smiled at Paul "We finally made it huh"

"Haha yesh! Matt has finally blessed us xD" Laughed paul while placing his skinny botty down in his new chair.

The boiis started to chat and discuss their future goals and simple agenda. Many topics crossed their conversation and some private ones as well. They mostly talked about the vlog, they too wanted that juicy action on their new office and those sweet sweet views.

And just like that few hours have passed. (Of course, they didn't work, they couldn't have been bothered by that) Everything was going great and the boiis were happy, they acted as if they worked hard, to impress each other...how ironic. They acted so intense that their arms were moving faster than Sonic could run, and not surprisingly the boiis touched hands... they were just too close. Two pairs of surprised eyes met each other as sparks of looove were flying around, it was so hot that the freaking kitchen was on fire. The boiis looked at their hands and back at each other, they were embarrassed by such a simple thing~

The two of them started to daydream, being all lovey-dovey with each other. They would make faces, jokes and physical contact...(not what you all might think)

Unfortunately though, the boiis were dragged back to reality by the sound of their alarms going off, calling them for a GG shoot. They remembered that the work was actually supposed to be done in Hi5Studios... (At least occasionally..) And sighed... Oh, what a hard task it is to play games all day and work for a Youtube company...

"Welcome to Hi5studious, where we have fun and get no work done!"

After they were finished with their respective tasks they returned to their beloved office and enjoyed each others company as the day passed on.

People would occasionally visit the two, looking at their office and just simply hang out with them. The boiis enjoyed their time and actually did some work! What an accomplish day it is. Even Matt decided to join the two, he sneaked a glance of their office and had a quick joke to make his vlog a little more interesting. Everything seemed perfectly normal however, Matt later found himself a little concerned. He even addressed it in his vlog by saying that "I dunno if I don't catch a joke sometimes but I wonder if there is actually something there..." and by that meaning that the boiis might actually develop something stronger than their current bromance? Matt spoke to the camera, addressing his worries... And decided... He will ask the boiis what's going on for realz...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Matt was already sneaking through the base, slowly reaching Tanner and Paul's new office. As he pressed his manly hand against the doorknob he gained confidence for his further actions. And the door was now opened...

And there they were, two unforgivable sinners that have been secretly developing their bromance and in the process forgot to hang out with...Matt...

"Ahhhaaaa!" Screamed Matt as he jumped into their office, his camera was already filming and ready to catch some drama. However, to Matts surprise, the boiis were simply sitting in headphones and doing their work. And since Matt screamed, the boiis slowly focused their gaze on him, clearly not sure of what's happening.

"Uh..hello to you too Matt" Laughed Tanner as Matt was making crazy & shocked faces to the vlog.

Matt made himself comfortable in one of their inflatable ottomans and pointed the camera at the boiis.

"You two... I have noticed something and I'm not sure if its ok or not. Have you been forgetting about me and spending time... Together?" A creepy smile was shown on Matt's face.

"Haha, what??" Paul laughed looking at Tanner "I see how it is xD" He said sitting up in his chair.

It may have seemed as if Paul didn't mind the situation and just joked around but the boiis were scared. It's not even that the boiis were found out or that Matt was their friend who they betrayed but that Matt was their boss, that was a little chilling...

"We wanna hang out with you, haha, but our love isss jussttttttt tooo strongg" sang Tanner as Matt made a tired expression to the camera. He would later add a bit in where he isn't sure if the boiis are joking anymore ( I personally believe that his blogs are wanna be Office series)

"yeah..sure guys. But since you do admit that you cheated on meeeee, u gotta treat me to dinner haha" said Matt while standing up.

The boiis didn't like that idea but there was no other option, they didn't want to test Matt so they just agreed to treat him and stood up as well. Fortunately, it was lunchtime so the boiis headed out immediately. They were happy though, Matt didn't pressure them any further with their bromance. As Matt went through the door the boiis followed him, both of their faces hid smirks and their hands were in a tight bond...

Their new office, new life...

What shall happen next?