Chapter 31

Kira's P.O.V

Tay was on the phone to Billie so I went into the other room. What if Billie gets back together with Tay? She'd move back or he'd move in... She would want me gone then and Mike. What if he wants to get back together? I don't trust him. I know it was two months ago, well I kind because he was doing that for the two and a half months I was away.

I sighed and walked upstairs to my room. Once I got there I sat at the end of my bed in deep thought.

Why does it have to be like this? I put my head in my hands sighing again. I can't even be safe because of Tré... I'm just glad Tay stopped me from committing suicide the night we moved in here... I shouldn't think about this. Think positive, Tay said. Yeah I should...

I got up and walked to the bedside table and picked up my Antidepressant pills. I took out two and swallowed them down with some water I got from the bathroom. After that I undressed to my underwear and bra, then got into my bed and fell asleep.

~5 hours later~

Billies P.O.V

I parked the car in the drive way of the address Tay told me over the phone. "You hoping everything will go back to normal?" Mike asked me and I looked at him.

"Yeah... well a bit different but still... yeah" I said and undid my seat belt, Mike doing the same. "Don't you hope that?" I asked.

"Yes, but it won't... Kira won't forgive me and I know it" He said and got out of the car. I did the same and them we both walked to the door. I pressed the doorbell and waited... I've missed her so much!

(Chapter 31! Woo! Will Billie get back together with Tay?? Will Mike try or not with Kira??? Wait until the next chapter! :) ~oxoxkiraxoxo)