Chapter 42

Taylor's P.O.V

So this Sam guy huh.....I mean the way Kira descibed him he sounds good looking but what about Mike? I mean sure this Sam guy but she needs to be with Mike! Her and Mike are perfect! I need to change her mind cause I know shes gonna wanna date this guy.

I smiled at her and said "Tomorrow we are going to hang here and play games, I dont care what you say we are doing it and I'm going with you and Billie, and i want you to go with Mike because he loves you still and wants to be with you and you need to work things out with him. Now, lets watch a movie!" And I got up. I could tell she really wasn't happy about the idea but she will give Mike a chance.

She loves him, its so obvious. I need to get them back together and quick! She's been like this before and I've gotten her ex's and her back together but this girl is breaking a punk bass players heart. I quickly got out her favorite movie and puts it in the DvD player.

I went down stair's and got snacks and came back up and sat next to Kira on her bed and we started eating all the food and watching the movie.

Mike's P.O.V

I dont know what to do with my life right now. My love is back......but not with me.... should I kill myself? I mean I'm a horrible person and I'm not loved so why shouldn't I do it. Because your the bassist of Green Day and your best friends care for you. God damn it shut up brain. I've had suicidal thought before when my ex broke up with me and now its happening with Kira.

I really want her back. Maybe I should sneak out and see her....ya! Great plan! Billie's asleep so I should be fine. I grabbed Billie's car keys and snuck out and drove to Kira and Tay's house.

Taylor's P.O.V

Kira and I were laughing are asses off because we started throwing chips at each other. Oh we haven't had this bonding time in a while. We both ended up getting tired and I feel asleep on her floor.

(Chapter 43 done!!! :D ~Tay<3 )