The Invitation

3rd Person's POV
Poor little Tsunayuuki was cleaning the stair case when she saw her stepmother went out her room...
"I'm going to town, I want the house to be clean when I come back, understood??" The woman with pink (?) Hair said....
"Yes lady Bianchi..." Tsuna said then bowed...

After Bianchi left Tsuna started to clean another room...

"Psst! Tsunayuuki!!" The brunette turned around just in time to catch her step sister Touka-- she is a raven haired girl with hazel eyes... her hair reach on her back...

"Touka! How many times am I gonna say that don't jump on Tsunayuuki like that, you almost knock the both of you down" said a silver haired girl...

"Sorry, Haruka..." Touka sheepishly answered...

"Sorry guys, but I can't go with you today... Your mother ordered me to clean the house before she gets back..." Tsunayuuki answered sadly....

"Don't worry Tsuna, we will help you, right Haruka??" Touka asked and Haruka nodded in agreement...

*ding*dong*

"I'll just answer the door..."Tsunayuuki said...

"Letter for all the maiden in this house... please do come..." said the mail man after he gave Tsunayuuki the letter ...

"What does it say??"

"You are invited to prince Renato's birthday party... this is also the time were he will pick his bride... all maiden of our kingdom are ordered to come by the order of the king and queen...The ball will be held tonight...' is what It says..." Tsuna said as she read the letter out loud...

"*Squeal* I heard that prince Renato is super handsome and perfect ... but he's not mine or Haruka's type... how about you Tsuna?" Touka asked with a smile or a smirk? Nobody knows...

"I'll have to ask your mother about it, but... i really want to meet prince Renato... I have a feeling that I've seen him before... but I guess we will know tonight. Now, I have to finish cleaning..."

*time skippu*
The witch is back♧
"I heard about the party from my friends... Tsunayuuki, I want you to help and assist my daughters." Bianchi ordered...

"Can I come with you lady Bianchi? I promise I will finish my chores and my dress won't cost you anything... just please, let me come with you..."Tsunayuuki begged...

"Well as long as you won't go near us or the prince at the ball then it's alright... but you have to finish all of your chores..."

"Yes, lady Bianchi... I will see to it that your daughters are the most beautiful maidens at the party..." Tsunayuuki answered....

"Good"

◇at the castle◇
♧with prince Renato and his parents♧
"Are you exited for tonight, son??" The king asked...

"Of course he is... he's been waiting to see Iemitsu's daughter again, right Renato?" The queen asked gleefully...

"I don't even know if she could still remember me..." Renato said...

"Don't worry, I think she still would
.. and if I see her I am going to tell you..."

"Thanks, mom"

♤The Ball♤
"This way..."

"Lady Bianchi... I will stay at the garden... I will just walk back home" Tsunayuuki said...
"Just don't cause any trouble..." Bianchi said and Tsuna just nodded...

~with Renato~
"I'll just have a walk on the garden father..." Renato announced...

"Sorry son but, due to the people pilling up inside, we'll start the ball earlier..." the king said..

"Okay..."

♧with Tsunayuuki♧
"The garden is so beautiful..." Tsunayuuki said in awe...

"Help!! Anybody?!" The brunette heard not far away from her... due to instincts she ran towards the sound only to find a white haired man with wings that is stuck on a tree branch...

"Don't worry sir... I'll help you" she said...

After the saving part

"Why are you not in the ball??"said the man while eating his marshmallows that came out of nowhere...

"I was ordered to not go near the prince or anybody tonight... so I just stayed here..." Tsunayuuki said...

"Don't worry dearest, I am your fairy god devil... I'll help you... so you can go to the ball andmeetyoursoulmate..." the white haired man said, bit he said the last part rather faster

"And what??" Tsunayuuki asked...

"Nothing, NOW stand over there so you can have a make over and be beautiful... what about an orange dress?"

"I do love the color orange..."

"Then golden orange it is... can you spin around... not too fast!"