Meeting

3rd Person's POV
"Now you look beautiful!!" Tsunayuuki's fairy god devil beamed with sparkles and rainbows behind him...

Tsunayuuki couldn't react because she was so embarrassed, it was the first time somebody commented that she is beautiful...

"Now you can meet your prince charming!!" He cheered...

"But lady Bianchi told me to stay away from the prince..." Tsunayuuki said sadly...

"Who the hell told you you still need to listen to that bitch of a stepmother of yours, Jesus Christ, Tsunayuuki my dear, your mother was the princess of us fairy god devils and angels and if I remember correctly you still have a grandfather and uncle, am I right?" He stated... and Tsunayuuki just nodded...

"The both of them are inside... don't worry your BOAS (Bitch Of A Stepmother) won't recognise you if you went inside, and you will go inside, I'll be with you to help you explain what is currently happening to you to your grandfather and uncle..." he said...

"I was thinking of building a castle for you but I would still need to find an open area that is in the capital or near it so your BOAS can see it then she'll burn because of jealousy..." Byakuran explained which made Tsunayuuki sweatdrop...

As the both of them were walking inside many eyes turned to them because of how beautiful Tsunayuuki is...

And the royal family has been talking with pretty much other royal people...

And one of those other royal people are Timoteo di Vongola and his son Xanxus di Vongola...

"Look Tsuna there's your grandfather and uncle!" The white haired devil exclaimed... then took little Tsunayuuki's hands and dragged her towards his family...

Timoteo' s POV
I was talking to queen Luce and King Eric when all of a sudden a white haired male run towards us...

"Excuse me Count Timoteo... I am Byakuran, and this young lady beside me is your granddaughter...*smiles* Tsunayuuki say somethin'" he said...

"Hello grandpa Timoteo... I am Tsunayuuki Sawada... Iemitsu's daughter..." she said...

"Wait... your Iemitsu's daughter?" Queen Luce asked...

"Yes your majesty and I have all the evidence that will prove to you that she is a princess..." the now known Byakuran said enthusiastically... then all of us turned our heads to Tsunayuuki...

"It's true your majesty..." she said in a small voice...

"Them come follow us into a more private area... you too Timoteo and Xanxus... and Tanaka please call the first prince to come and join us in 'the place'"... the queen ordered...

Tsunayuuki's POV
As we follow the queen to what she calls 'the place' I have been freaking inside...

Who knew the queen would want to talk to me... a low life with no ranking in the kingdom...

"Tsunayuuki..." the queen called...

I looked up at her then...

"Yes, your majesty?" I answered back...

"Do you remember anything from 8 years ago?" She asked..

"I do remember that 8 years ago my mother was still alive and the three of us including father went on... the... Castle? Then... then I met a boy with jet black hair and onyx eyes..." I trailed off...

"And that boy is me..."

Prince Renato's POV
I was talking with some guests when Grandpa Tanaka came to me and told me mother is requesting for my presence in the garden...

When I was walking towards the garden a memory came flashing...

"The garden,huh?... how nostalgic..." I said with a smirk...

When I arrived... an Angelic voice is what welcomed me...

"I do remember that 8 years ago my mother was still alive and the three of us including father went on... the... Castle? Then... then I met a boy with jet black hair and onyx eyes..." she said then I decided to but in...

"And that boy is me..." I said then went out of the shadow...

"Yeah... I remember... you're that boy... and your--" she was cut off by my mother...

"Renato! You're finally here! You still remember her, correct? She is Tsunayuuki Sawada... daughter of Iemitsu!"mother shouted with glee... flowers and rainbows visible on the background...

"Iemitsu huh?" I asked with a smirk... Tsunayuuki's cheeks became red as she avoided my gaze after that...

I walked closer to her... took her hand and kissed the back...

"It is so nice to finally meet you... my future wife."