Punishment

3rd Person's POV
"STOP!" A voice resounded throughout the room... and it came from the prince...

"You *points at Bianbitch* will not touch her." Prince Renato said possessively as he took Tsunayuuki from the bitch and hugged her from behind...

"She is Tsunayuuki Mania di Vongola, my fiancé and future queen of this kingdom and no one can and will hurt her." Renato stated...

"Your highness, you must be mistaken. She is not a di Vongola and she is our servant. Maybe you were talking about one of my beautiful daughters, Haruka, Touka come here." She called her daughters lovingly but her daughters knew if they did not follow they will be punished...

"No Bianchi, Prince Renato did not made a mistake. Tsunayuuki is indeed the fiancé of the crown Prince and she is my only granddaughter." A voice interrupted...

Everyone then turned to where the voice came from and saw count Timoteo di Vongola with the king and queen in front of him...

"Tsunayuuki Mania di Vongola is not Iemitsu's daughter but in fact she is the long lost daughter and only heir to the Vongola Empire..." the king informed everyone then everyone turned to Bianbitch who was currently sweating bullets...

'Damn Iemitsu, why did he leave and left me with this brat?!' The bitch asked herself...

Everyone was now glaring daggers at Bianbitch as she thinks of a way to get the hell out of the spotlight...

"C-Count Tim-Timoteo..." Bianbitch started as she thinks of a way to get out...

"You, Bianchi Sawada, is under arrest for child abuse and is sentenced to death because of your stupidity and for harming the crown princess of the Vongola Empire. Guards, take her away." The queen ordered and immediately, guards took said bitch...

"Everyone, I'm really sorry you have to witness that... but please enjoy yourselves... and continue." The king said then flashed a sweet smile...

"Tsunayuuki please come and follow me, you can come too prince Renato. *turns to look at Tsuna* Your father is waiting for you..." count Timoteo said as he started walking towards the deep hallways... the king and queen was now in the middle of the ballroom talking with some royalties from different countries and empires...

♤With Count Timoteo, Prince Renato & Princess Tsunayuuki♤

The three of then are currently walking towards what seems to be a meeting room... they have come a long way from the ballroom but it was all worth it for Tsunayuuki because in just a few moments she would be able to meet her real biological father and not some son of a bitch who has an ego the size of the sun coupled up with a witch which can be a demon incarnate...

Count Timoteo and the two crowned royalties was met with giant double mahogany doors... Tsunayuuki's grandfather knocked three times and said, " Son, she is here." Which was followed by a small " Come in." And then Count Timoteo opened the double doors followed by Prince Renato and Princess Tsunayuuki..

The sight that greeted Tsunayuuki was a blur of untamed blond locks and the next thing she knew she was bring hugged to death by his real father...

Princess Tsunayuuki's POV
'What just happened?' I asked myself... when I  opened the door I was expecting an old man or something but what greeted me was a rather young man with blond hair...

"Oi, I don't care if your an emperor or something... if you don't release Tsu I'm going to choke you you hear me?!" Ren threatened my father...

"As long as my last moments are with my super adorable, gentle and little angel of a daughter then I would be happy to die!" My father said with happy (?) tears streaming down his face...

"D-Dad?" I called out... the man who was hugging me to death suddenly looked at me with puppy dog eyes (?)... 'I think I need my eyes to be checked' I told myself...

"What did you call me?" He sprang up and looked at me straight in the eye...

"D-Dad..." I kindly (and shyly) repeated...

He was going to try and hug me again but Ren suddenly stood in front of me...

"One more step and I'm going to kill you." Ren stated...

"I'm her father so you can't threaten me and besides... I can still order to cancel your engagement."