Wait WHAT?!?!

Prince Renato's POV
"It is so nice to finally meet you... my future wife." I stated... mother and a white haired man squealed...

"*Squeal* I can finally have grandbabies!" Mother shouted...

"I'll become an uncle!" The white haired dude said...

"W-Wait y-your m-majesty... w-what are you s-saying??" Tsu stuttered cutely...

"Your as cute as I can remember,Tsu..." I commented as her face turns into a tomato like color...

"I hope my grandchildren would inherit your cuteness *Squeal* I am going to arrange your wedding as soon as possible... *turns to look at Timoteo* Count Timoteo seeing as Iemitsu is out of the kingdom I would like to discuss this matter with you, if you can just follow me and we shall start... you can come if you like Xanxus..." mother stated the first part in fangirl mode then turned serious at the last part...

"I would like to return at the ball to my girlfriend..." Xanxus stated, bowed, then left...

"You two can just stay here or do something 'fun'..." mother said the practically drag the count away...

"So Tsu, what do You want to do??" I asked the still flushed Tuna...

"Anything would be fine, your majesty..." she answered shyly...

"First of all call me 'Ren-kun' and don't call me your majesty, highness or anything higher understood?" I asked with authority...

"U-Understood, rnkn..." she mumbled...

"What was that Tsu?" I asked teasingly with a smirk... I heard what she said but I just want to tease her a little...

"R-Ren-kun..." she said a little bit louder...

"Good, now... let's go to my room!" I stated...

"But Ren-kun..."

"No buts, my room is soon to be yours so you need to see it and tell me any suggestions on what you want to add or subtract in it..." as I said that she blushed...

"Okay then..." she shyly answered...

~at my room~

"The closet is over there and the bathroom is on the other side... as soon as we can set a date for our marriage I will ask mother to help you shop for your needs..." I explained as I guide her to the center of the room...

"I'm afraid that lady Bianchi won't agree..." she mumbled...

"Is she your stepmother?" I ask... if that witch ever hurt Tsu I will personally skin her alive... oh what a lovely thing to do to a witch...

3rd Person's POV
As Prince Renato was in the middle of planning his little Tuna Fish was being scared to death with the intensity of bloodlust coming from the said prince...

"Um... R-Ren-kun are you alright?" She asked/mumbled...

The bloodlust suddenly disappeared and Prince Renato looked at his fiancé and smiled...

"Sorry if I scared you. About my question earlier?"

"Yes, she is my stepmother..."

"Then I would like to see her." I said... that slutty bitch... she dare hurt my tuna... she has guts... I am going to ask mother and father if I could use the t-room for a couple of days... *evil laugh* that is going to be fun...

While I was busy thinking ways to torture a bitch I unconsciously held Tsu's hand and kind of drag her towards the ballroom where the BOAS of little Tsunayuuki is currently trying to flirt with a duke from the neighboring country who came with their country's king...

The poor man has been trying to stay away from the bitch but said bitch won't budge.

When Bianbitch was going to pounce on the poor duke the announcer suddenly announced the arrival of prince Renato so everyone's attention was now focused on the said prince...

Bianbitch's POV
I was going to pounce on the duke of xXxX but then the prince made an entrance... I called both my beautiful children but then I saw someone with the prince and that was the reason why I shouted...

"YOU!" I shouted then walked towards the prince and dame-Tsuna...

"Prince Renato please excuse us. I'm sorry if my servant has caused you any troubles." I said bowing politely... dame-Tsuna said she would stay in the garden... I am so going to punish her...

I started dragging her but she tried to resist.

We were making a scene so I dragged her more forcefully...

"Stop!"