2.

Stiles had left to go to a camp in New York. He couldn't remember the name but it taught and trained him for things he only dream to possess.
He felt bad when he left but now seeing Derek only made it worse. He wanted to cry, but then he heard his heartbeat and knew it was going wild for him.
Scott, Lydia, Malia, Liam, Kira, Allison, Issac and Derek were all staring at me. Do I have something ones my face?? He reached up to wipe his face when Derek moved closer. Just a step closer, as if scared of the boy, no, man.
The air kept getting colder every moment, every one seem to feel it except for Stiles.
"Maybe this is a bad time, I should go...." Stiles placed his hand behind his neck, a familiar gesture yet so abnormally unnatural. The stranger turned to start walking and the air miraculously became warmer.

"Stiles!........" Derek called out. Stiles was almost out of the building but he heard him no less. Derek knew it was far fetched but he could. Have. Sworn. He heard his breathing hitch and he heart skip, as if he heard his plead.

Stiles had driven home, exhausted. He hadn't seen his father in a year so he hasn't really planned what to say to home when he came back.
Thank the gods he wasn't home so he went straight upstairs to see his bedroom still in contact. Weird.

Stiles couldn't help but think about Derek. Then he thought what he should say to them about his 'pack'. There are 4 people in his pack including him. He was the most powerful (ofc) out of all of them so he was basically an alpha. Since he was the 'alpha' his eyes were like a crimson red colour. Not the blood red of an alpha, alpha but a deep red. His eyes could also change to gold, purple and white. He was fascinated himself but ever since he learned that he was a—
Tap tap
He looked over to his window to see Scott and....... Derek.

Derek didn't know what he was doing but it was just instinct to come and check what was wrong. He knew something was up and it starts with stiles. He also wants Stiles to be safe if there is any danger, he couldn't afford to lose him again.
The air got thinner as the heat from the sun got hotter. Stiles slowly slipped over to the window in one graceful swift.

"Ye-lo" Stiles said. He looked drawn.
"We need to talk to you" Derek said trying not to let his emotions slip to the stilinski boy. He grabbed his can of coke and took a big swig.
"Shoot" he replied
"There are some new people coming to beacon hills" stiles stops swallowing his drink as if scared of what was next, "and there is a new pack called the 'S' pack." Stiles then spat out his drink.
"What? What's wrong?" Derek frantically asked
"No n-no not-nothing," Stiles stammered, "I just choked"
He guessed he better pretend to be clumsy now since they still don't know.
"What's up stiles" Derek questioned.
"Wh-what?"
"You seem off"
"N-no I don't."
"Yes. Yes you do." Derek persisted
"Well if you don't like it get out" Stiles said with a newfound anger.
Both boys were shocked, surprised of the anger. It suddenly cold in the room with no windows or doors open. Scott looked around the room, trying to find the source of the flowing wind, now strong enough to hear the whooshing next to their ears. Soon both Scott and Derek were looking feeling the wind hit harder.
Stiles, completely oblivious to the wind, was staring at the floor with his hands in front of his face.
"Stiles......"
"Just. LEAVE!" Stiles screamed, the wind now so powerful it was pushing them around and the force just kept coming.
"LEAVE!" Stiles starting shaking, still looking down.
"Stiles....."Derek started
Stiles slowing lifted his head. He was crying.
"Do you know what I'm feeling?" Stiles said
"What? Stiles-"
"Did any of you, any, ask if I was okay after the nogitsune?" Tears streamed down his face. Derek slowing shook his head. "Of course You didn't. No one did. I was left there, in pain. It brought back memories you know, to torture me. About my mother, about saying that I was weak and nobody wanted me, which is true. But I have changed and if you think that if another monster comes running into town, that I will come running back for help. Well keep thinking because you are the people who kicked me out. I don't care if you said it to my face or not, you were gonna say sooner or later!" Stiles spat. The two were left dumbfounded. Unsure what to say. The wind got harder and harder by the minute.
"Please get out" No one moved.
"GET. OUT!" Stiles opened the window and practically shoved them out. Of course they landed on their feet, but when the got out of the room the wind completely and utterly stopped.

So sorry this took for ever to make. I'm tryna spread my story over so it becomes an actual book😂
Sorry it's so short but it's my first story. You gotta give me credit for trying.