4.

Mature warning.......
Stiles was on the floor with dirt and shit that he left on the floor, circling around him. Suddenly one of the papers bursted alight somehow and the rest quickly caught up in flames. Stiles was sobbing and freaking out. Derek froze. Stiles' eyes were furiously switching between crimson red and like a ghostly white. Stiles looked up in absolute horror, that someone had to witness this happening to him. Derek was at loss for words and couldn't move. His state was fascination and shock and horror. He didn't know what to do, help or run. Run as fast as he could. He thought of something else. Stiles screamed at Derek, signalling for him to leave. He couldn't leave, he just went downstairs.
He grabbed out his phone.
"Hello, this is Deaton. How can I help Derek?"
"Um something is up with Stiles."
"Derek, I am not a doctor. If his is sick take him to Mrs McCall. Goodb-"
"Deaton this is supernatural, I. Need. Your. Help! Please quickly! Come to the Stilinski's"
Beep.
Derek walked upstairs to see the burst still going on. He looked like he was in pain. Derek heard the car with the veterinarian. Derek bolted for the door to rush Deaton inside.
"Please. Can you help him"
"Is he possessed again?" Could he not hear him upstairs?
"No.... yeah maybe..... I don't know, go have a look." Deaton could see the worry on Derek's face. He stayed downstairs while Deaton went up. He opened the door when a huge ball of flame was flung at the wall, just missing him. Deaton scrambled down the stairs and grabbed out a big book. He flicked through old and musty pages of the book until he found his page.
"Do you know what's going on"
"Mhm....lessee.....nono.. can't be......" Deaton mumbled.
"What! What the actual hell is going on?!" Derek yelled
"The S pack" Deaton said and looked up. Fascination clouded his eyes.
"Stiles isn't possessed." Derek looked up, confused "stiles is a rare supernatural creature. There was only one other person to be this powerful." Derek, still confused. "What are you talking about!" Derek shouted.
"Stiles, he isn't properly trained obviously, he needs more training, these beings are quite aggressive when angry as you can tell." Deaton was still talking to himself.
"Deaton, What is he?" Deaton snapped back to reality.
"He, Derek, is a fallen angel." Deaton pronounced proudly. "Obviously not completely, but his mother's father was one and his mother was this powerful, not as powerful as Stiles though, you may need to guide him through this." Deaton shook his head. "He is the leader of the new 'S pack'" Derek was shocked. "Th-the S pack?"
"Yes Derek, the S pack"
"What about what's going on now? Is he okay up their?"
"Yes he is, he must of had a nightmare or so, he is upset. My job here is done. Bring him to my office tomorrow though, might need to run some tests. Just try to calm him down upstairs." Deaton left Derek alone with a raging child upstairs.
Derek slowly walked up the stairs to see boy on the floor with a wind shield around his body, him laying he chest heaving though giant sobs.
"Stiles" Derek said softly, stiles slowly looked up and stood up. The wind slowed down a bit, a good sign right? Derek went closer and closer til they were close enough to touch noses if move the slightest bit forward. Stiles quit sobbing with his tear streaked face and looked him right in the eye. "Are you okay?" Derek asked.
"I don't know anymore" He looked up. "Why are you acting so nice to me?" When Derek didn't respond, stiles went to move away when Derek caught Stiles' mouth with his own. Stiles pulled away immediately leaving Derek a little upset. Stiles just stared at him. Derek realised what had happened. He just made a complete fool of himself. He stood up, brushed off his pants and spun around when a tight strong grip spun him right back, leaving a few millimeters of space between their faces. He could feel his breath going shaky and heat crawling up his neck.
"D-Derek Hale b-b-blushing" Stiles stuttered. He smiled slightly with sad eyes. His hands grabbed Derek's waist with a strong grip, as if telling him not to leave. Stiles' eyes flickered from Derek's eyes to lips and back. Stiles inhaled and pushed his lips against Derek's.
Derek freaking Hale. He was kissing, KISSING! Derek Hale. This must be heaven. He held tighter to his waist making him groan. Stiles smiled against the kiss, hoping this moment never ended. Stiles pulled back and Derek whimpered. "Stay? Please?"
"Of course my angel" Derek smirked and Stiles blushed and lightly punched his shoulder. "Hey look who's blushing now." This made his cheeks as red as his eyes. Stiles bit his lip, as if lost in thought. Then smiled and looked Derek up and down.
Stiles pushed Derek's coat off and pushed him onto the bed. Stiles hopped onto Derek and attached his mouth to his neck. Derek liked his dominance, he thought it was hot. That thought went straight to his pants. Oh god, he silently willed it to go away but life doesn't work that way. Stiles smirked feeling Derek's hard against his ass, turning him on even more. The air got warmer and warmer, but Derek wasn't sure because he was to busy paying attention to the lips on his neck leaving marks and bruises. Stiles tugged at Derek's shirt, wanting more skin to feel. He moved his head to allow him to take his shirt off and stiles did the same. Stiles hands freely roamed Derek's chest and abs, and oh my god he has like a freaking 8-pack.
Derek tried to do the same but stiles pinned his arms to the bed with such strength. Stiles moved his mouth to his chest, each kiss sending sparks down his chest.
"God Derek, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this" Stiles blankly expressed. Stiles came up and bit at Derek's lip harshly, making him moan. Stiles felt himself get harder and harder with each moan and growl. Stiles pulled away and derek saw his eyes flash red. That crimson red. It makes him look so sexy....
Stiles phone went off. He groaned. He slowly got up, teasing Derek. "It's Scott. He says he wants us to meet in the forest?" Derek's phone went off almost perfectly. "Yup. I got it too" In 10 minutes. That should leave us some time right? Stiles thought. Derek looked anxious. "What's wrong?" Stiles asked worryingly. "Did I do something wrong. Did you not want that? Was it to much? You weren't enjoying it weren't you. God I am such a fool!" Stiles was starting to freak. The air got cold, really cold. Stiles' face went bright red and his breathing quickened. He rushed towards his shirt and slid it over his head. He sat on the floor at the end of his bed and shoved his head into his legs and ever so slightly, started rocking. Derek instantly felt bad.
"Oh no! Stiles that's.... that's not what happened. And do you happen to have an extra coat because it's freezing in here" Derek shuddered. Stiles hopped up, and stood right in front of Derek and looked dead in the eye. He looked so vulnerable at this point.
"So are we gonna go to the forest or not." Stiles whispered. Derek looked at the innocent child in front of him, not the raging...... t-thing that sat on the very floorboards that the were on now, not the dominant sexy man that was on the bed. God this person was difficult and all Derek wanted to do was kiss the living shit outta him. So that's what he did. He pressed against the boy and backed him up to the wall. Time to show who is the bigger male here. He put his knee in between Stiles' thighs, just under his semi hard. Derek grabbed Stiles' thighs and pressed him harder to the wall. Stiles almost couldn't breathe but that didn't really care because his child crush is making out with him in his bedroom. Derek broke apart first. "I think we should go." Stiles nodded quickly and Derek practically dropped him. "Now the room is warm!?"
"Sorry, do you want it cold?" Stiles asked. Derek quickly shook his head. He put his shirt over his head.
"Oh no I'm perfectly fine."

**5 minutes later**

Derek took stiles to the forest which was only a 3-5 minute drive but it felt like 3.04 seconds. They walked down to the spot Scott told Derek to take him.
"Where are we going?" Stiles asked quietly.
"Umm I'm not actually s-sure........" Of course he knew where they were. He goes down here everyday.
"Stop lying" Derek stopped and gulped. What did he mean. "I can tell when your lying der. You stutter, you slow down, you wipe your hands on your pants...... these little things I notice about you, I've always been crazy about you but I never knew you liked me back." Stiles was looking at his feet as if embarrassed of what he just said.
"No, no. I have always liked you." It was Derek's turn to get embarrassed. "I thought you would never express your feeling for me though."
Stiles smiled. "Hey, can you actually see anything?" He then realised what he had just said.
"Umm yeah I guess. I mean I do have these..." Derek flashed his Alpha red eyes.
"Yeah well I have a few tricks up my sleeve too." Stiles moved his tongue to the side of his mouth they way he always does. Yeah Stiles, I know things about you that others may not, Derek thought. He clicked his fingers once, twice and a third time and nothing happened. Derek laughed while stiles had the definition of disappointment on his face. He did it again and his whole hand then burst into flames. He shoved his hand towards Derek to show him that he did it, while doing that almost lighting Derek on fire. Derek spazzed backwards trying to not get burnt and he ran into a tree. Stiles giggled. Derek smiled at the cuteness that was standing in front of him with his hand on fire.
Stiles helped Derek up with his free hand when suddenly an arrow was fired straight for Stiles' head. Derek gulped, just knowing that this wasn't gonna end very well.

Ugh that took me forever. Sorry for any mistakes, I'm so frigging tired.
Goodnight my lovelies
Xoxo