6.

Omfg I loooooove Panic! at the disco! Holy shet 42 reads?!?
Stiles had managed to do the flying arrow but that did little to miss the next one the slice the side of his face. Derek could sense the hunter just a few meters away from them. Stiles had complete furry shown in his eyes. Dear god. Dear god. Dear god. Things would sure as hell not end well. Derek rushed to Stiles' side to see his wound quickly knitting back together. The ground started to rumble. Hard. Derek fell next to a fallen tree. An earthquake. But no earthquake has come through Beacon Hills in over 500 years. Stiles. Derek went to see if he was okay, he seem completely oblivious to the falling surroundings. Another arrow flew by, missing Stiles' face by inches. Damn Argent.
Stiles must of figured out where the culprit was because he stared at a spot in the trees for a few seconds before walking towards it.
"Stiles! Wait! They're armed!"
"I don't care, by the way, Scott would be pretty pissed if Argent shot me." Stiles said deadpan. Derek grabbed his arm and pulled him to a stop. He heard Scott hold in a breath.
"Let go Derek" Stiles said in a low singsong voice. Derek was struck. The tone reminded him of the nogitsune. It must have also reminded argent and the rest, as an uncomfortable shift of memories rested along all of the others. He could hear someone gasp, maybe Lydia or Kira. The rumbling that was softly still going on, stopped.
"Come on Derek, did you think I was stupid enough to believe that you didn't set me up? Same with you Scott!" He laughed.
"The wind tells me things Scotty" stiles took a step forward. "So does the rain" he took another step. "I also know where you are with the very dirt you are standing on." Stiles held up his hands in the direction Argent is. Derek thought he saw something move from Stiles' back but it was dark, it could have been his perfect back muscles...... concentrate Derek, he thought.
Scott came from out of the trees with a look of worry on his face.
"Deaton called me" Stiles laughed.
"So you are scared of me now?" Stiles almost sounded hurt. Almost. Scott put his hands up as if surrendering. Stiles looked hurt.
Suddenly his face darkened, his eyes went red. That damn crimson red. This could not mean anything good.
He then fell to the ground, screaming in pain. Ear-piercing screams flooded the forest.
"Damn Argent, What did you do?!" Shouted Derek. He could barely hear the response of the screams.
"I didn't do shit!" The hunter yelled. "I don't have any ammo!" Derek and Scott rushed to Stiles' side. They were instantly shoved backwards by invisible hands. Stiles came up onto his knees with his face streaked with tears for the second time that night. It tormented Derek to see his lover in pain. Stiles flung backwards. To Derek he looked possessed with a ghost or shit. Y'know, like the creepy things happen to one's body. Stiles then flung forwards back with his elbows on the floor. Lydia, Kira, Malia and Allison all looked completely horrified. The wind was forming some sort of barrier around him like before with the scene in his bedroom. This, however, sounded like he was in actual pain, not just sad. All the gang could do was watch.... anyone who tried to go to him, they get flung backwards.
Something protruded from Stiles' back. He was suddenly flung into the air really high, to a point where no one could see him.

Stiles wasn't screaming anymore and could feel blood running down his back. There was no pain anymore, he just felt numb. He felt himself rising higher and higher into the sky, he wasn't conscious, he didn't think so anyway, he couldn't move anything of his body. Like he was trapped in someone else's body. He regained consciousness to find a pair of white with black tipped wings floating beside him. He suddenly stopped moving and looked down to see faint trees. Woah, he was really high. (Hehe) He was just hovering in the sky. Shit, he sound go back before someone sees him, even though it's like 2 in the morning. He heard a faint roar from below him. Derek. Stiles didn't know how to get down.
He started to fall. He didn't know how to slow down let alone stop. He closed his eyes, waiting for the impact, when heard didn't feel like he was falling. He had landed. On his feet. Okay then, I mean if it works it works. Stiles lifts his head up to see all eyes on him. He put his arms in front of him, to prove the others it's him, the normal him. His hands were shaking, like the rest of his body. The wings instantly folded backwards and disappeared behind hi. Stiles looked back, as shocked as everyone else. He slowly straightened upright and put his arms by his sides, looked at his audience, let out an awkward laugh and fainted.
The instant Stiles' eyes rolled to the back of his head, Derek, Scott, Malia and Allison all went to his aid.
**6 hours later**
Stiles woke up to find himself in the loft. He tried to sit up but he felt numb, or like he was strapped to the bed. He couldn't move his legs, arms or his head. He started to worry.
"Hey, hey calm down it's just me." Derek cooed. Stiles started to feel himself regain movement, his back in the most pain. Stiles saw Derek's face, it looked terrified, like someone was killed in front of him.
"Hey, der, what's wrong" Stiles smiled. Derek smiled back at his nickname.
"Oh nothing, it's just, never mind" Derek shook his head and went into the kitchen.
"Come on tell me." Stiles smirked, as he persisted.
"Stiles.... last night... you had a lot of blood everywhere. I'm just worried that you'll...... I dont know...." he looked like he had been thinking of that all night, with bags under his eyes. Stiles felt bad as he worked his way up.
"Look, it's all okay, look at me. Look at me. I'm all better" Stiles said cheeringly. "Get some sleep sourwolf." Stiles smirked. Derek looked at him and growled.
"What!" Stiles put his hands in the air.
"Kay' spaz" Stiles deadpanned at him and pulled him close to him.
"Watch it now, der" stiles said, gently gliding his lips across Derek's jawline, making Derek shudder.
"Who needs sleep, when I have your Derek mumbled as he crashed his lips against Stiles'.
This was gonna be an okay day.

Hey my lovelies, soz I haven't been greatly active but i hope to get more chapters in.
Xoxo 💋