Principal x reader

You can change the name of the kid if you want.

Principal's POV

"Detention for you. Your parents will hear about this one." I explain, dragging a student to detention. Kevin, the student, has been nothing but trouble lately. Not to mention his dropping grades. This was the fourth time he's got detention this week. The kid didn't seem to care that I threatened to call his parents.

"Whatever." He muttered, refusing to look at me. I just sighed and dragged him into the detention room. While he was there, I decided to call his parents. I looked through the large notebook, which held all the phone numbers of each student's parent, and quickly found Kevin's name. There was only one phone number, showing that he only had one parent. Not thinking much of it, I quickly put in the number and waited for an answer.

"Hello?" A deep yet friendly voice asked. I felt my face heat up slightly when I heard this.

"Yes. Is this Kevin's father?" I question.

"Yes. Why do you need to know?" The voice asks.

"We need to talk about your son and his behavior. I'll schedule a meeting for Thursday. Please be there." I explain, noticing the glare Kevin was giving me.

"Of course." The man said before letting out a sigh. He then thanked me before hanging up. That's when I realized Kevin's detention was over.

"You can leave now." I stated, causing Kevin to rush out of the room.

Timeskip

Baldi and I waited in my office room for the parent to show up. Kevin was already seated in front of my desk. He, of course, wasn't happy with the situation. Baldi stopped our conversation when he claimed to hear footsteps. Not long after, a tall man with h/l h/c hair walked in. The smile on his face slowly disappeared when he entered the room. My eyes widen slightly. He was quite attractive. I cleared my throat and said, "Welcome sir. Please, have a seat."

y/n's POV

I let out a sigh before walking into the office. The first person I noticed was who I could only guess was the principal. His eyes were a dark color and his hair was a dark brown. Then my eyes wondered to the next person. Mr. Baldi. I already meet him, around the beginning of the school year. He wore his usual green sweater. Then I finally saw Kevin. He was my adopted son. I always wanted a child, but sadly couldn't have one. For one, I was gay. Two, no one ever seemed to like me. So, I decided to adopted Kevin. He is an amazing son, and I love him with all my heart, but he could be a trouble maker.

"Welcome sir. Please, have a seat." The monotone voice of the principal greeted. I quickly sat in the chair next to Kevin. The principal opened his mouth and started to explain.

"Your son has been not only causing disruptions in class, but he's-"

"He's also failing in my class." Baldi hissed, his smile turning into a frown. I turned my head to see Kevin looking away from me.

"Not to mention, he consistently breaks the rules. I've tried giving him detention, but it doesn't seem to effect him." The principal explains.

"I would hate to see something bad happen to him." The principal mutters, glancing at Baldi, who was clearly upset. I glared at Kevin while saying, "I'll do something about it. Don't worry." With that, the meeting was over. Both me and Kevin walked outside of the office. Once we left the office, I grabbed Kevin by the collar of his shirt and dragged him out of the school. I didn't say a word. Kevin already knew that I would scold him when we got home. Now, I was never one for violence, mainly because my parents were very violent. I wouldn't say abusive, but they have injured me before. I remember when I was sent to the hospital after one of their punishments. After that, they did try harder not to hurt me as bad, but I was still hit. Now, I can understand smacking your child every now and then. Sometimes that's what they need, but my parents did more then just pop me upside the head. I didn't enjoy talking about it, but Kevin already knew about this. We stayed in silence the entire way home. That is, until Kevin muttered, "I'm sorry." I turned to look at him. He had tears in his eyes, threatening to fall. I knew the kind of person Kevin was. He tried to act tough, but he was always a little softy. I let out a sigh and replied, "It's ok. But why are you failing? Why are you cutting up? You were always such a good student, although yo did get into a little bit of trouble. Nothing major though. Never got detention. Always tried his best in class. If you needed help in Math, you could've asked." I began, turning my attention back to the road.

"I know dad. It's just..." He trailed off, seeming hesitant to say whatever was on his mind. He also seemed a bit scared. This didn't go unnoticed.

"I just miss my old school." He claims, looking out the window. Something told me that this wasn't the real reason he was acting this way, but I needed to focus on driving. I can question him later.

Timeskip

I started working with Kevin and helping him with his homework. His grades slowly started to rise, going from an F to a C. Kevin was so proud of himself. He also made sure to obey every rule, although he still broke a few every now and then. He never told me what was bothering him, but it seemed to disappear once his grades got better. I was so happy for him. At the moment, the sun was going down and Kevin finally finished his Math project.

"Night dad." He said, shuffling into his room.

"Goodnight son." I stayed up for a while longer, tidying up the large apartment we lived in. I was about to call it a day and head to bed, but stopped when I heard my phone let out a small noise. I turned to my phone to see someone I didn't know texting me. The text was a simple hi.

'Who is this?' I typed, curious to know who this was. Normally I would never respond to an unknown number, but for some reason, something told me to reply.

'It's the principal from your son's school. Sorry if this is a bad time.' The principal. What does he want?

'No, it's fine. What do you need?'

'Well, I didn't catch your name, sir.' Wow. I can't believe this. I chuckled before replying.

'It's y/n. Is that all you needed?'

'Not really. I also wanted to ask if we could hang out this weekend? If your not busy, of course.' I sat there in thought for a bit. I'm not busy this weekend, so why not? Also, I need friends.

'Sure. We can hang out.'

Principal's POV

He actually said yes! Baldi, who was looking over my shoulder to read the conversation, smirked.

"Told you he would say yes!" He exclaims, clapping his hands. I shyly smiled and nodded, turning back to my phone.

I don't know if I should make a part 2. I might.