Congratulations! (part 2)

"Play with me!" The voice of a little girl shouts. I feel someone jump on me, causing my eyes to shoot open. There stood Playtime with her jump rope, looking for someone to play with. So it wasn't a dream. I stared at Playtime in confusion.

"Play with me!" She repeated, holding out her jump rope.

"Playtime! Leave that poor man alone." Baldi scolds, looking up from his book. Playtime frowned and left, finding someone else to pester. I turned to Baldi and noticed he was reading his book again. The book was one of my old math textbooks that I kept for no real reason. I forgot I even had it. I looked around to see Gotta Sweep resting in the corner, Playtime bothering the Bully, 1st Prize trying to hug Arts and Crafts, and the Principal was nowhere in sight.

"I'm sorry about Playtime. She's always looking for someone to play with." Baldi explains, not looking away from the textbook. I already knew about Playtime, since she as the main reason I kept losing in the game.

"It's fine. I needed to get up anyway." I reply, standing up. Baldi simply nods. I made my way towards the kitchen, only to be stopped by the Bully, who was able to get away from Playtime.

"Give me something great." He stated, his voice echoing just like in the game. Not this shit. The Bully was quite tall for his age, allowing him to block the small entrance to the kitchen with ease.

"Really? This is my house." I reminded him, my voice showing that I just woke up. He didn't seem to care and retorted, "No items, no pass."

"No bullying in the halls." The Principal's voice criticized, pocking his head out of the kitchen.

"We aren't in the halls. We aren't even in the school!" The Bully shouted.

"Even though we aren't at the school, that doesn't give you the right to bully others." He explains, moving the Bully out of the way.

"Now apologize to y/n." The Bully huffed before muttering an apology. He then ran off. The Principal looked at me and smiled before returning to the kitchen. I followed him and was soon meet with the faint smell of pancakes. I glanced over to the counter to see the Principal making breakfast for everyone.

"I didn't know you could cook." I muttered, taking in the scent of the food. It was amazing! I was never one for cooking. I usually just ordered takeout or went out to eat. The Principal nodded.

"You didn't have much food, so Baldi decided to go buy some pancakes." He explained. It was true. Since I normally went out to eat, I didn't have much. Just the basics. A few snacks, water bottles, and sodas. As said, not much.

"Yeah. I normally get food delivered. But, how did you get the money for the pancakes?"

"Bully had some spare cash on him, which he probably stole from a student back at the school." Principal replied, shrugging. Since I didn't have much to do, I decided to just stay in the kitchen and chat with the Principal. When the food was done, I helped call everyone into the kitchen. Although I was still confused about why these characters were here, I actually got to know them well. Playtime wasn't as annoying as the game made her seem. She loved to play with people, but it wasn't her only interest. Playtime loved to sketch, just like Arts and Crafts, who I found out was a art teacher. Baldi, who I was slightly scared of because of the game, was actually quite nice. But I still felt slightly terrified when around him, even though he acted as if he couldn't harm a fly. Bully tried to ignore me, but the Principal made him talk to me. He wasn't that bad and he ended up giving me one of the spare chocolate bars he stole from some kid. Then I remembered that the Bully actually took my candy bar in the game before I beat it. The Principal muttering the lyrics to a song I didn't recognize. 1st Prize was also very affectionate, which I already knew off. He stayed near my side for most of the dinner and continued to compliment me. Gotta Sweep just cleaned up my small apartment as we all ate. Everyone finished up and Baldi was assigned with washing the dishes, which he didn't seem to happy about. I decided to return to my room, the one place the others seemed to avoid. The Principal probably told them to stay away from my room. Actually, he probably made a ton of rules already for everyone to follow. On my way to my room, I spotted a piece of paper tapped to the wall with different rules written on it. How did I know? I chuckled before going into my room. The first thing I noticed was that my computer was glitching out. The hell? A strange figure slowly appeared, everything showing up accept for the skin. The figure opened it's eyes, staring straight at me. I feel like I've seen this guy before. Is he another character from the game?

"Oh, you found me." The man says in a voice that was difficult to hear. This was followed by a loud, odd noise that hurt to listen to.

"Who are you?" I question, not really as freaked out as I should be. Probably because I have the characters from a fictional horror game living in my tiny ass apartment for some reason. Actually, why am I even letting them stay here? I don't even know anymore.

"I'm-" A loud noise interrupted him. He then cleared his throat and started over.

"Most call me Filename2. Not the best name, but it's all I really have." He explained, keeping his eyes on me. Filename2? Wait. This is the guy from the secret ending, right? Why is he here?

"You may-" Another strange noise. "be wondering why they are here."

"Yeah." I replied. By they, I knew he meant my unexpected guests.

"Well, I cannot explain it, but I can give you a few answers. Along with making sure you don't die." I was confused at first, but then remembered how Baldi was in the game.

"Come to me when you-" Loud static. "need me." He finishes before the screen turns black.