"Sasuke, I'm at point b." "Jennie, point c." "Sakura, I'm at point d." There was a pause. "Naruto, I'm at point a, believe it!" "You're slow Naruto," Kakashi commented. "Okay, squad seven. Hm? Target has moved! Follow it!" Everyone slid into position. "What's your distance from the target?" Kakashi asked. "5 meters. I'm ready, just give the signal," Naruto replied. "I'm ready too." "Same here." "So am I." "Okay... now!" And at the same time, we all pounced on our target. "I got it I got it!" Naruto exclaimed while practically strangling the poor cat. "Can you verify ribbon on right ear?" "Affirmative, we've got a positive id." I took the struggling cat from Naruto's grasp in which the cat calmed down and started to purr. Naruto was left all scratched up. "CANT WE GET A BETTER MISSION THAN THIS?! I HATE CATS!" Naruto yelled into the mic. "mY eArS!" I squealed. I think my eardrums just burst... my poor dragon slayer ears.

——

Ouch... that poor cat. Its owner was strangling it even more than Naruto was. "Hahaha, stupid cat, that kitty deserves to be squashed." I shot Naruto a weird look. Cats are lit I don't know what he had against them. "No wonder he ran away..." I agreed silently. "Now then, for squad seven's next mission we have several available tasks. Among them babysitting the chief counselors three-year-old, helping his wife to do the shopping, digging up potatoes and-" "Nooooo!" Naruto whined, cutting off grandpa. "I wanna go on a real mission," he complained, crossing his arms in an 'x' shape. "Something challenging and exciting, not this little kid stuff! Come on old man!" I mean, he's not wrong. These missions are hella boring...

'Bored I see 👀'

'Okay two things. First, you're a little late. Second, did you just use an emoji?'

'Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Who knows? 🤷‍♀️'

'Bitch leave.'

I had zoned out and when I came back Naruto was ranting about his ramen. "Silence!" We all came back. "Oh, sorry," Kakashi apologized halfheartedly. "You always lecture me like you're my grandfather or something! But I'm not the little brat that used to pull pranks all the time! I'm a ninja now and I want a ninja mission!" Naruto huffed and turned away like a child.

"So be it. Since you're so determined, I'm going to give you a c rank mission. You'll be bodyguards." Naruto smiled. "Really?! Yes! Who? Who? Are we guarding a princess? Or some big wig councilor?" Naruto asked excitedly. "Don't be so impatient. I'll bring him in now. Send in our visitor!" The Hokage commanded. And so now enters the drunken old fart called Tazuna. "What the- a bunch of little snot-nosed kids?" He took a gulp of alcohol. "And the little one with the idiotic look on your face- you really expect me to believe you're a ninja?" Naruto laughed. "Ahahaha! Who's the little one with the idiotic look on his-" We all stood up to compare our heights. Duckbutt was the tallest with me about an inch shorter and Sakura an inch shorter than me with Naruto coming in last for height. "I'LL DEMOLISH YOU!!!" Kakashi restrained a yelling Naruto. "You can't do that Naruto," he said with a sigh.

"I am Tazuna, a master bridge builder, and I must return to my country. I'm building a bridge that will change our world and I expect you to get me there safely, even if it means giving up your life," Tazuna explained.

About ten minutes later we regrouped at the gates after going home to pack. I decided to take a few books with *ahem* certain magics which shall remain a mystery for now *wink wonk* as well as basic things and medical supplies.

    "Yeahhhh!! Alright!" Naruto yelled as he passed the village gates. "What are you getting so excited about Naruto?" Sakura asked rudely. "This is the first time I've ever left the village! Now I'm a traveler!" He exclaimed in response. "Am I really supposed to trust my life with this runt? He's a joke!" Naruto paused and Kakashi laughed nervously. "He's with me, a jounin, so there's no need to worry." Naruto crossed his arms angrily and turned around pointing a finger accusingly. "Hey! Never insult a ninja! It's a big mistake! And I'm one of the greatest ninja ever! Someday I'm gonna be the Hokage and you'll look up to me! My name's Naruto Uzumaki, remember it!" Could you at least cool it with all the yelling Naruto? I swear I'm gonna be deaf after all your little speeches...