十三

Naruto created more shadow clones, only for them to once again be quickly taken out. However this was the chance that Eboy needed to spot Haku's weakness. Another wave of senbon was sent at us.

    "Naruto!" I called as he hit the ground. I quickly ran to his side to help him. "How is he doing that?!" He questioned angrily. "One more time!" He announced before making more clones.

    Eboy ran in and kicked water into the air. I saw Haku's speed as he took out the clones.

    Once again Naruto got right back up and made more clones. Eboy made hand signs. He attempted to hit Haku with fire, but he was too quick.

    As Haku continued to take out Naruto's clones, Eboy used his fire jutsu a second time. This time he was able to barely singe Haku's pants.

    Naruto fell back again, clearly exhausted. I caught him, falling back also. "I was so close but I couldn't quite get to him," he said standing up. "Naruto, can you do it again?" Eboy asked. "Huh? Of course! Nothing can stop me believe it!" He responded confidently.

    The mirrors started glowing. Eboy began to make more hand signs. "Both of you, run for it! Get out of here and attack from the outside! Hurry!" Eboy instructed. "Alright you got it!" Naruto shouted. I stayed put as Naruto began running. "What are you doing?! Follow Naruto and get out of here! If you stay you'll only be in danger!"

    "Just look," I said, pointing to Naruto. Right as he was about to get out Haku pushed him back. "Trying to escape won't work. He's too fast and smart for that. We're going to have to come up with an alternative."

    Naruto being Naruto stood up and tried to escape once again. "You think you can keep me here forget it!" He shouted. This time, Haku jumped out of the mirror, bringing an opening for Eboy.

    He used fireball jutsu in attempt to hit Haku mid air. Haku dodged it with ease, throwing a senbon at Eboy before landing in front of Naruto and kicking him back. The senbon Haku threw hit Eboy in the shoulder.

    "I couldn't get past him," Naruto said, panting. "That was good Naruto. One more time?"

    "Yeah, let's do it!" I have to do something to help. Although I'm running low on ethernano and I'm going to need it soon.

    Naruto and Eboy both charged at Haku. However, Eboy was hit in the leg with a senbon before getting hit in other places to prevent him from moving.

    Naruto was Haku's next target, getting hit with a bunch of senbon in the back.

    Just then, Sakura screamed. I covered my ears. Damn, why is her scream so loud? It doesn't help my sensitive hearing. "Sakura...she's in trouble..." Naruto spoke slowly and out of breath.

    Naruto struggled to stand up. "I'll bust us out of here," he said. "No, let me do it. You've used up too much chakra already. Besides, I've already made a crack in the mirrors. Just a few more hits on that first one should do it," i argued.

    I stood up and lit my fist on fire. "Fire dragon's iron fist!" I shouted, charging at the mirror. "You've exhausted my patience," Haku announced, throwing senbon at me. I was centimeters away when they hit me, sending me back. "Jennie!" Naruto shouted. I landed, skidding my feet on the ground and attempting to regain my balance.

    It was short lived however as I fell to my knees in pain from being hit with senbon. "You'll pay for that!" Naruto yelled, gathering chakra. He then shot off, flipping backwards once being met wit Haku in front of a mirror. He started running, but Haku only followed him. "Naruto, behind you!" Eboy called out. Naruto was hit in the front with senbon.