|| C H A P T E R S E V E N ||

January 14th, 2018

We all were in a pent house that we'd be staying in for the break until we start touring in the bus again. I pulled out my phone to hundreds of notifications, only to read the most ridiculous article i've ever read.

Carson- What the actual fuck.

Jack- Watch your profanity..

Carson- Have you seen the new Buzzfeed article?

Zach- No, read it...

||

Oakley- Did someone take a photo of us at the mall?

Corbyn- When were you guys seen holding hands?

Oakley looked at Jonah.

Oakley- I don't know, must be fake.

Jonah frowned.

Carson- This is ridiculous. We're not dating i'm tired of the accusations even you guys think we like eachother it's stupid.

I got up, and went upstairs to my room. Shortly after i could hear people talking outside my room... Oakley, and Jonah??

Jonah- Why cant we tell them?

Why are they whisper shouting.

Oakley- I don't want Corbyn to think i just came here to date some guy.

Jonah- But you didn't come here to date me we didn't know eachother before this.

Oakley- You dont understand.

Jonah- I don't but i do understand one thing, i love you and i want to be with you. And i want them to know that we're together.

Oakley- Why? Why do they have to know?

Jonah- I can't hug you, i can't hold your hand, i can't kiss you, it's like i don't even have a girlfriend.

Girlfriend??

Oakley- But you do, i'm right here. And you can do all those things when they're not around. I'm not ready Jonah.

Jonah- Okay. Take your time.

Oakley- Kiss?

Jonah-....... no.

I heard footsteps walk down the stairs and the weak sound of a hand smacking against a wall. I walked out seeing Oakley sitting against the wall, looking down.

Oakley- D-Did y-

Carson- Yeah. Are you ok? Wanna talk?

Oakley- Yeah.

We walked into my room, sitting on my bed.

Carson- Why are you guys hiding it?

Oakley- It's not Jonah, it's me. I'm hiding it from Corbyn. The only other person who knows is Christina. She tells me to tell him, but i can't.

Carson- Why?

Oakley- He welcomes me into his home, he invites me on tour. And i start dating his best friend.

Carson- Corbyn will understand.

We heard a faint knock on the door.

Carson- Come in!

Zach walked in, a hurt look on his face.

Zach- Um, hey....Can we talk??

Oakley- I'll leave you two...

Oakley walked out rubbing her arm, i'll deal with that later. He sat on my bed.

Zach- Wanna talk about the article?

Carson- No.

Zach- I'm sorry.

Carson- Zach why are you sorry, none of this is your fault..

Zach- I shouldn't of hugged you, I act like your boyfriend but i'm not that's the point. I just want you to be happy.

Carson- What are you talking about?

Zach- Maybe we should lay off eachother for a little bit, if you don't want it to look like we're dating.... then let's make it look like we're not dating.

He walked out of the room, closing the door quietly. I took my pillow off my bed, throwing it at the door.

Carson- Whatever!

I cried into my pillow for the rest of the night.

_________________________________________________

Yess! First Authors note of the story. Sooo the next few chapters are gonna be crazy, and very hectic. Lets just say a lot of stuff is going to be going on so that's why this one is so short. I wrote more then this but i erased it and i'm saving it for one of these upcoming chapters... So yeah, btw these Authors Notes are gonna be very few and far between... bye guys <3