|| C H A P T E R T E N ||

I woke up, rolling out of my bunk on to the floor.

Jonah- *laughs*

Carson- I don't wanna deal with shit today.

Jonah- Welp, you have too stay backstage with Aria.

Carson- Fuck my life.

Jonah- We all hate her Carson, but Zach wont give her up.

Carson- Where are they?

I stood up, throwing my blanket inside my bunk.

Jonah- Morning walks.

Carson- Ew.

Jonah- I go on walks with Oakley.

Carson- Yeah but you guys are cute, they're like blow fish.

Jonah- *laughs* Got it.

I walked into the room with the couches, finding the boys and Oakley. The door clicked open, I saw Aria and Zach walk in soon after.

Aria- Hey guys!

Everyone- *distant mumbles*

Zach- Guys!

Jack- What?

Zach- Ari said hi.

Oakley- She did? Didn't notice. Corbyn, look at this... *shows phone*

Aria- *scoffs* Hi Carson.

Jack looked at me. I walked past her, to the mini fridge. I grabbed my Arizona Green Tea from the other night.

Aria- Hello?!

I rolled my eyes.

Carson- Can you move, so I can get dressed.

Aria- Oh! I need to get out of these lounge clothes too, for the concert of course.

She smiled.

Carson- Well you can have the room. Me and Oakley will get ready after you.

Aria- But I want to get ready with you guys! Like three bestfriends.

I could hear the sarcasm in her voice, as she emphasized "bestfriends".

Carson- Me and Oakley aren't your bestfriends.

Zach- Carson.

Carson- Can you go get ready.

Aria- hmph sure.

I sat down next to Oakley on the couch, getting out my phone. Thirty minutes later, she walked out and everyone's head jerked towards her. My jaw dropped. She barely had clothes on if what she had on was actually clothes.

Oakley- Um.

Carson- Let's go get ready, Oakley.

I tried to avoid touching her at all cost, as I walked into the back room.

Oakley- *laughs* Fuck.

Carson- What the actual hell is she doing. *laughs*

I grabbed a pair of white jeans, and the orange sweater from the boys Invitation tour apparel collection. I rolled up the jeans, putting on my orange high top vans.

Daniel- Guys! We're about to go to the venue.

Carson- Okay!

I curled my hair, putting on some mascara. I watched Oakley throw on some black jeans and the boys black windbreaker, once again from the Invitation tour apparel collection. We walked out, as the bus started moving.

-TIME SKIP-

JONAH'S POV

I walked into the venue, going to do mic checks. Before walking on stage, I stopped by the vending on the way, to grab a water. I saw Aria walk in, going to the vending machine next to the one I was at.

Aria- Hey Jonah. *smiles*

Jonah- Um, hi.

Aria- Whatcha doing?

Jonah- Getting... a drink?

Aria- Why don't we go get something to eat real fast. No one would notice...

She grabbed my hand lightly, I snatched it away trying to get the water faster.

Aria- Oh, c'mon nobody got to know..

She winked at me. I banged the machine, trying to get it to work.

Jonah- No, I'm fine.

She grabbed my shoulders.

Aria- Jonah...

She cupped my face in her hands, kissing me. I pulled away quickly feeling sick to my stomach. I heard the light whimper of a familiar voice.

Oakley- Jonah?

Jonah- Oakley, it's- I didn't do anything it was-

I saw her heart break in the moment, seeing her face fall. She walked out towards the stage, where the boys and Carson were.

Aria- Look, she's fine-

Jonah- Get off of me!

I don't shout much, but I can't lose her.

I walked out towards the stage to see Oakley yelling at Zach, and everyone trying to calm her down.

Oakley- Get your fucking play toy off of my boyfriend!

Zach- What?

Corbyn- Oakley calm down!

Jack- What happened?!

Carson- Obviously it's her!

Oakley- Aria, and Jonah are kissing by the vending machines.

Zach- Wait-

I walked out, everyone's heads turning towards me.

Jonah- She kissed me! I was just trying to get some water!

I tried to pull her into a hug, but she pulled away. I felt my heart drop.

Oakley- We can talk after the concert.

She took Carson's hand, as they walked out of the venue.

Zach- You kissed my girlfriend?!

Jonah- Your girlfriend kissed me! And now my girlfriend hates me so tell Aria to stay the hell away from me.

Jack- Guys! We have to do this show. Let's just act like this didn't happen.

I walked onto stage, not feeling myself. I had to fix things with Oakley, soon.