Prologue

** A picture of Calvin/Theron played by the handsome Zayn Malik in the media box**

**Listen to Battle cry by imagine dragons**

Nobody can save me now
The only sound
Is the battle cry
Is the battle cry
Is the battle cry
Nobody can save me now
It's do or die

**Five years after Lynette's death**

(A/N: This is Five years after the epilogue of the first book IMMORTAL)

From the last few chapters of the first book IMMORTAL, Calvin regained his lost memories and disvovered his true identity. His real name is Theron and that's what he will be addressed as from now on.

**Theron's POV**

I watched as Aeliana brushed Aquila's hair, telling her a story that made her giggle. I couldn't help the smile that pulled at my lips as I watched them.

"Theron, look what wonderful job Aeliana has done on my hair!" Aquila called out to me with a huge grin on her face.

Clasping my hands behind me, I straightened my posture and walked up to them, giving Aeliana a warm smile as she looked up at me. I tried to look composed in front of the beautiful brunette even though I was everything but. Aeliana always took my breath away with each and every glance I took at her.

"She put beautiful flowers in my hair!" My little sister's excited voice drew my attention away from Aeliana and down to her. Her eyes lit up as she grinned with happiness.

"Beautiful flowers for the beautiful princess." Aeliana cooed, poking Aquila's nose playfully and the little one giggled, wiggling her little nose. "All done." She said as she made a final touch to Aquila's black, wavy hair.

"How do I look, brother?" Aquila beamed at me, tilting her head backwards in order to look up at me.

"You look like the most beautiful princess in the entire world." I picked her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek, causing her to giggle before returning the gesture. "Did you thank Aeliana for getting your hair done?"

"Thank you, Aeliana!" Aquila appreciated Aeliana as she glanced in her direction, giving her a big grin. "Theron, may I please go show my hair off to my friends?" She asked, giving me a pleading look with sad, beady eyes. I could not help but bend to her will each time she played that card but not today.

I was very protective of my little sister and I almost never let her out of my sight. I needed her close to me where I could protect her and although I had been told countless times that Aquila was not an infant anymore and could look after herself, I could not help but worry about her. She was seven years old after all, she was still an infant in my eyes.

"Please, big brother! Pleeaaasssseeeee!!!" She dragged on, showing off little teeth of which the two in the middle were missing.

"Let her go, Theron. Please." Aeliana pleaded, giving a look similar to Aquila's and I cracked in that moment. Aeliana was my weakness right after Aquila. I did everything she wanted without a moment's thought.