Chapter 6: All Things Missing

**A picture of Sierra played by the gorgeous Emma Watson in the media box**

**Theron's POV**

**2000 years ago**

"Aeliana." I called softly as Aeliana opened her eyes, a feeling of relief washing over me.

The outcasts had brought her back to life and I knew there was bound to be consequences to deal with but I was just glad that she was alive again.

Aeliana blinked a few times before her eyes focused on me, her eyebrows furrowed as she stared at me with no recognition in her eyes. The smile was immediately wiped off my face.

"W-Who are you?" Aeliana asked as she sat up urgently, glancing around the tent. "Where am I?"

I ran my fingers through my hair and gave a sigh as I shifted from my kneeling position to a sitting one.

"There are consequences for fiddling with dark magic, it always takes something in return for giving." Tatiana's voice echoed in my head and I sighed once again.

"Where is Aemilia? Where is my sister?" She asked once again, her eyes meeting mine. She seemed confused and frightened.

**

Aeliana could not remember the last year of her life and although it was better than her entire memory being taken or something worse happening, it still was not great.

A lot had happened in the past year and it was going to be hard to explain it to her. I certainly was not ecstatic about it.

Right before Aeliana's twin sister, Aemilia had tried to kill her, they had been the best of friends.

Aemilia was the only family Aeliana had left and she cared for her dearly, doing any and everything she could to make her sister happy as Aemilia did all she could to make Aeliana happy as well. That was until I came into their lives.

Although, Aeliana always said I was not to be blamed, deep down I knew I was.

The twins had come to town after the loss of their parents and had moved in with their Aunt Marcia, right across from me.

From the very moment I laid eyes on Aeliana, I had instantaneously fallen in love with her—Of course, at the time I was unaware she had an identical twin sister.

I usually watched Aeliana as she stepped out late at night to gaze at the stars in the dark sky. She had always looked so peaceful, so beautiful and I could not help but fall for her.

One faithful night, I mustered up the courage to talk to the girl I was sure to be the love of my life.

I learnt a lot about her that night and I realized that she had been a lot different from what I had initially thought her to be.

She had been the adventurous type who could not stand the thought of being in a place for too long unlike the shy, innocent girl still adjusting to her new life in the village, like I had perceived of her.

I confess I had enjoyed passing time with her but soon the love I had for her died down. She was just so different from what I had believed she was.

She was so different from the girl who stared at stars all night and cried or sang herself to sleep. She was a lot tougher during the day, showing little or no emotion. She was not as compassionate as the girl who watered the flowers everyday to keep them alive—I had even heard her call the same flowers a waste of space one time.

At a point, I was starting to believe she had split personalities.

Aemilia had been the first to profess her love to me and I was excited about it but I just could not rid myself of the feeling that I had not been making the right decision by being with her.