First Moving

Ana couldn't help but to look around with her eyes wide open.

From now on everything will be new, her new parents will make sure of that. As soon as the papers said Ana was Anastassia Solace-di Angelo, they told her they were planning on moving to New York. New room. New clothes. New toys. Deep inside of her, she was a little scared that everything was just a beautiful dream or a very elaborated prank, but she had refused to even break the spell while Nico and Will took her to a furniture store.

Apparently, Will wanted her to have new things for her room.

"The bed is good for guest, not for permanent residents." He had explained. Nico had said nothing, so either he agreed or would disagree in silence. Ana was marveled as she looked around the different models of bed and headboards and colors. She was a little overwhelmed and was getting dizzy with all that.

"So, I can choose which ever color I want?" She asked again, trying not to be tricked. "Like pink?"

"If you want pink, pink will be..." Nico offered, but Ana paled at the prospect of having her room pink.

"No pink." She decided, looking around. She was attracted to a very subtle shade of orange but she doubted that her new parents will like it. But she had to try. "This one!" She pointed at the orange, missing the pleased smiled behind her.

"I happen to think it's a very beautiful and appropriate color for a girl like you." Will agreed, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. Ana smiled and dragged Will to see beds, making Nico stay behind to ask for the paint. "Woah, slow down..." He chuckled, but allowed himself to be dragged.

"I want a bed like that!" Ana signaled a beautiful yet simple wood single bed-frame. The display contained some pale yellow bedsheets and white cover. "I'm small so I'll fit."

"But, when you grow up?" Will asked, making her think about it. Not knowing if she will be big or small enough for the bed when she was older, Ana had to admit she would need a bigger bed later and she didn't want her new parents to buy two bed for nothing. Nodding, she went looking for queen size bed, her brain telling her they were too big for her.

"Aren't they too big for me...?"

"Definitely." Nico had finally joined them and was looking at the bed with Ana, thoughtful. "But, you'll grow and think about the possibilities until then..."

"What possibilities?" Ana repeated, confused.

"Well, how about stuffed animals?" Nico suggested, shrugging. "Or, if you ever invite a friend for a sleep over, you both you sleep in the same bed..."

"I don't have friends." Ana whispered, looking down. Nico realized his mistake and picked her up in a hug.

"Things are changing, Ana... Don't turn away the possibilities, OK?" Ana was doubtful, but nodded in promise, hiding her face on his neck. From that place, she saw Will with a cart and the pale yellow bed sheets and white covert right behind them.

"So, I got several sets of bed sheets, pale yellow, pale purple, pale blue, pale green-"

"You only chose pale colors?" Nico had turned around and was seeing him, with a confused look on his face. Will stared back at him, as if he was insane.

"Why, of course! You have to feel soothed when you walk into a room... Why you think our room is grey?" Ana giggled at their discussion and hugged Nico tighter not to fall down. "Now, I chose a white covert because it was nice on display, but we can have it the color you want it, Ana..."

"Orange! Pweeeeease?" She pouted at them, earning some chuckled.

"Orange it is!" Will said. "Now, let's pick a bed, get the paint and let's start decorating!"

Everyone was in great and high spirits when they left the store. A truck was following them with the pieces of the bed. Nico was driving, as slow as ever, but that didn't diminish the mood. He even allowed some music inside the car and everyone was signing along with the radio. Ana thought Will was the best singer of them, but Nico was pretty good too.

Once they arrived, Nico and Ana were in charge of taking the sheets and the paint to the apartment, while Will took command of the store's helpers to get the bed upstairs. Ana rushed through the hallways, so excited she had forgotten she didn't have a key to get in. Nico smirked while opening the door. Soon, she was speeding inside the house.

After thanking the store's helpers, Will and Nico moved the old bed to another room and assembled the new bed in the middle of the room. They covered it with plastics, opened the windows and gave Ana some old and baggy clothes for her to wear, along with some brushes. Ana smiled and waited for them to be ready.

Just like when they were cooking, Will began teasing Nico with painting and soon, the three of them were in a paint war, filling the house with shrieks of delight and laughing. Despite this set backs, the room was done by the end of the day and, even if Ana couldn't sleep there because of the smell, she was very happy and grateful.

"Wanna sleep with us tonight? So we don't have to make another bed..." Nico offered and Ana nodded as answer. After a shower, she got into her comfy new pajamas and cuddled in the middle of her new parents, sleep coming quickly.

Never in her life she had felt more at home.

----

Good morning/afternoon/night, people of the internet!

Today's post is brought to you late thanks to the weather conditions! Check before leaving home cause you may not know when the rain can get you by surprise! Also, we recommend you check your devices for water filtrations that could ruin your connection and/or ruin your electronic devices, such as TV, DVD or Blu-Ray players, computers, tablets, cellphones and more!

Thanks for watching these oblige advertisements! Continue to enjoy the usual programming!

(FYI, if you didn't catch it yet, I'm in a hilarious phase right now)

The First Times: 1 chapter!

Quest: Matchmade (former collab with ReeReeWithAngst): 1 chapter!

Enjoy!
xoxo, SilverHuntresses