1.ICE CREAM

I was extremely late , I had to get home as soon as possible because my little brother was alone and the best option was to run. I was running in the streets hurrying without thinking about people in the street who probably took me for mad, but I never care what about people think about me as long as I am happy in my own world. In my own bubble as I like to call it , where is only me and music.

It was unlikely for me to hang out with my friends after school, but today it was an exception. after a tiring day in the university we decided to meet up and have some fun. Of course fun meant to drink a coffee and have some girly talk, not party wildly and drink alcohol or worst hang out with guys.

As we were talking my phone rang and when I saw the caller I immediately knew that the fun will be over, it was my mom. I had to head out home because my brother was all alone and he was scared. I continued talking to my friends but my phone didn't stop ringing. I better not ignore it. I was starting to get mad but I didn't have other choice than to say goodbye. It was rather hot so I bought an ice cream with chocolate , my favorite and left. It was getting dark and my brother didn't stop calling me, and I started running to get to the bus station . Eating the ice cream and running while listening to music wasn't a good plan after all.

As I was taking a turn I collided with a wall, or so I thought. When I lifted my eyes they met a pair of black ones but if you looked carefully they were a shade of dark blue. I was lost in his eyes for ages, that's what it seemed to me. But It was barely a few seconds. I don't believe in romance or that kind of love which only exist in books. This was common In romance books  but not in real life, I have to stop reading romantic stories because I was starting to imagine things.  I was disappointed for loosing myself in his beautiful eyes. And that made me mad. Little did I know that the worst was yet to come. I tore my eyes from his magnetic ones and saw that my lovely ice cream was all over his white blouse. Now I was really mad because when it comes to food I don't tolerate.

-"what the fuck? are you blind or what? don't you see where are you going?"-I was half yelling now.

-"me blind huh? it you who was running like mad"- he accused me.

"how dare you call me mad? I do whatever I like or do I have to get your permission?"

-"I dare call you mad because look what you did to my blouse, now it is all covered with your stupid ice cream,"-he was starting to rise his voice now. I could tell that he was furious. And I was getting mad, really mad.

-"it is your fault that my ice cream is poured in that ugly blouse of yours and I didn't get to enjoy the rest of it"-I sad now yelling and started leaving. But he was too quick and caught my hand. I saw him in his eyes and If sight could kill he would be dead now. My green eyes get darker when I am angry and I was beyond angry. I don't like when others touch me , and now a stranger was passing the limits.

-"where the hell are you going without cleaning the mess you made?"-he said angrily.

-"to the hell I want. The real mess here is you in my life. I am extremely late now and my ice cream is destroyed. You better leave my hand if you want to live,"-I threated him. I didn't know a thing about martial arts but he doesn't need to know that. I think I deserve a prize for my acting because the moment he grabbed me hand I was starting to feel scared. It was dark now and only a few people were passing on the street.

After that he let go my hand and I started running again not because I wanted to get home sooner but because I was scared that he may come after me. I was relived when I got in the bus and he was nowhere to be sought. I was no longer mad , I was terrified now and I could listen to my heart beating faster like it was going to explode. I was shaking now. I didn't know what happened to me. I was never the girl to fight others back like that ,especially strangers. What got into me? The best therapy for me was music. It made me forget all things that happened to me. It's the best cure for my soul.

I couldn't sleep all night and I didn't dare to close my eyes because the only thing that I saw were a pair of dark blue eyes glaring furiously at me. I was out of my mind. How could I think about that brute?

*********************************************************************************************

The ringing of the alarm destroyed my dreamland and I had to return In the reality. It was a new day and like everyday I had to go to university. I didn't feel ready to get up because I was tired and sleepy. I hadn't slept all night thinking about my ice cream. ok ok thinking about him. I was angry with myself, why was I thinking about him? Never before a boy had occupied my mind like him. of course I had some crush in boys when I was in high school but this was different, he was a strange for god's sake.

I left for school because I wanted to meet my friends as soon as possible so I won't be thinking about the reason of my sleepless night. How dare he turn my perfect life upside down? Why had he this effect on me, like no one before had? Is it normal to feel this way about someone you only met once? I decided that I won't tell anybody about "that matter" not even to my close friends. Better I leave him in the depths of my mind so he will be quickly forgotten. What about his electrifying eyes, could I forgot them?