19. SURPRISE II

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It has been a week since I visited Joy and I miss her terribly. I never thought that I could fall for someone, I never believed in love. And now I found myself in a relationship and I feel happy, very happy for having her part of my life.

I can't wait to see her again, I want to hold her and kiss her. I don't know when she will come back but I can't stand any other day without her.

Even going out with my friends, hasn't distracted me. The only thing I think about is her, only her.

Going out, drinking and partying aren't my favorite activities now. I only prefer her. Her presence makes me happy and I don't think about and else when she is beside me.

I haven't talked to her , she is with her parents all the time. I can't stand this situation, I will go there again if it's necessary and meet her.

JOY'S POV

Another day here and I will get crazy. I can't stay here anymore. I want to meet my boyfriend, I miss him and I want to hear his voice, see his beautiful eyes and kiss these sweet lips.

Really Joy? Where do you get this thoughts?

Apart from that, I miss him so much. I want to go home but my mom likes to stay here. It's a peaceful place but I want to meet my Jungkook.
I used to like this place but now I have other preferences.

Every night I go to the lake, where he came and surprised me. I go there and imagine like he is with me like that night. It's my favorite place to spend the afternoons.

I got my mother's phone tonight with me and I will call him. Unfortunately I don't have credit on my phone so I had mo other choice than to get my mother's phone. She doesn't know  but I will return the it before she notices.

After some rings he answered.

"Jungkook speaking." He said a bit arrogantly.

"Hi. It's me." I said softly and feeling the hotness in my face. Why was I even blushing?

"Baby. Is everything all right?" He said quickly, with a sweet voice.

"Yes. I just called to talk to you."

It was the first time we talk together in the phone and he recognized my voice directly. And I was very shy because all this was new to me and I had no idea what to say.

"Babe, I missed you so much. When will you come back?"

"I don't know, my parents want to stay more here." I said with a hint of sadness in my voice.

Actually last night we discussed with my parents and I convinced them to return home tomorrow but I won't tell this to Jungkook, I will surprise him too.

"No. Baby please do something to come earlier here or else I will come again to you."

"It's not necessary. I will talk to them. But I don't promise anything." I said slowly. I wanted to make him believe that I won't return tomorrow.

"Ok baby. What are you doing?" He asked.

"I am at the lake, sitting here and watching the sunset." I answered remembering that nigh when we were together.

"And dreaming about me." Jungkook said teasing.

"You wish." I answered with a serious tone.