~Chapter 2~

The teacher of a math subject. The teacher with the fierce ruler. The teacher who owns hell.

"Welcome to Baldi's basics in education and learning, that's me!" He chirped happily. He waves a hand at the three of you guys and you guys wave back.

His appearance is a bit frightening. No wonder his name is Baldi because basically...he's bald! But, there is a single strand of hair that stands on his round, bald head.

You cannot tell if Baldi likes wearing lipstick or not, but his lips were weirdly red. His top is a light green long-sleeved sweater, with long blue pants that goes down to his ankles.

And finally, brown dressing shoes.

"Looks like you three are my students, is that correct?" Baldi asks. You all nodded slowly. Drifting through your thoughts, he seems nice and welcoming...at first.

But you have a feeling he will be a total douchebag once you guys start learning math. You aren't fooled by his positive and nice facade.

You know what was behind it, and you will prove your mom wrong.

PT stutters nervously and says, "M-Mr Baldi..? What k-kind of math will we be learning throughout the month of summer break?" Baldi still has that smile glued to his face

"Why, it will be math basics!" You wonder why you will be learning math basics. Sure, you were terrible at math, but math basics? That's easy peasy lemon squeezy. But, you still count with your fingers.

Baldi chuckles and opens the door wide open, gesturing you guys to come in the classroom. All three of you entered, visualizing the room.

It was a small room, but at least decent enough for you three to learn. There's separate desks and chairs going row by row. And a table up front of course.

Behind the table up front is the black chalk board. Basically a room that is just like any other modern classroom.

Sitting up front would be a bad idea for getting too close with the teacher, so you decide to pick a seat in a back so you can avoid him.

Because obviously when a teacher needs to pick on somebody, there's a chance that the teacher picks the student up front.

Your friend, PT, decides to sit two seats ahead of you, while Bully sits all the way in the front. You thought that he put himself right in the spot.

As Baldi walks up to the front desk, he says, "Alright, kiddos! Let's start with the lesson, shall we?" He takes out a chalk from his table and starts writing on the board.

You unzip your backpack zipper to fish out your notebook and your number two pencil. You open your notebook to a clean and fresh page and held onto your pencil. In case if there's notes you have to take.

You noticed that the black board was shortly decorated with some doodles by the chalk. And occasional welcome, plus a word as in 'yum' for math?

What is this classroom? A classroom that is apparently hiding their identity as an actual huge fucking cereal box?

Your thoughts kept running on and on.

Baldi's voice just sounds so...sarcastic. But at the same time, his sarcastic tone mixes with a happy and cheerful one. Which you can not tell if he is serious or not when he talks or says about something.

"Now it's time for everyone's favorite subject: math!" Baldi exclaims happily, his red colored clown lips arches to a smile.

What Baldi wrote on the chalk board, it showed an equation: 5 + 6. You mentally thought to yourself for a moment, 'Holy shit he wasn't kidding about teaching Math basics.'