How Far Will Love Bend- Chapter 2

****Hoping for more fan support! It makes me more excited and more willing to upload faster if I do!:) Anyways, enjoy!****

After a night of meeting his friends and family, receiving some AMAZING gifts and eating lots of great food I got back to my house just in time to set up shop for me and Izzy's movie marathon. Once I set up all the popcorn,drinks and the stack of movies, I heard the door bell chime and looked at the brown clock on the mantle, 7:10. I hurried to the door and opened it to see Izzy in her black sweats and purple tank top and her auburn hair pulled into a funky bun.

"Sorry I'm late!" She said while walking in and plopping her self onto the couch. I joined her. "Oh that's ok, just don't make it a habit!" I scolded playfully and put the movie Bridesmaids in.

The rest of the night consisted of us laughing, crying, screaming, and getting mad we said our goodbyes and she headed out in her prius. While I was cleaning up spilled popcorn and empty cups my mom came in in her pastel pink robe. "Happy Birthday honey, did you have fun?" She said while coming over and giving me a hug, "Thanks mom, and ya it was fun" I said back smiling at my self thinking of how I scared Caspian at his party, causing him to spill his drink all over him self and the floor.

"I'm glad honey! I hate do say this, but Ill be leaving on a business trip for four days in the morning. I left a sticky note with the hotel number on it and Kelly's in case of an emergency. Also some food and fun money on the counter in the kitchen." She said while heading up to her room. My heart sank a little. I mean I was used to her just randomly being called to business trips, but I just thought she would be home for longer than this.

I sighed and finished cleaning up then headed to my room. I got ready for bed and slipped under my black batman sheets. I had trouble getting to sleep but right when I finally did, I was woken up around 10:30 to a rough hand caressing my cheek.I smiled and whispered "Caspian?" "Guess again love." I heard a different voice say. I shot up and twisted my head to see who was in my room. and I bet you can guess who it was, Gabriel.

I opened my mouth to scream for my mom but at lighting speed he pinned me down, slapped duck tape over my mouth and before I knew it he threw me over his shoulder and was out the window. We soon got to his black Chevy truck and he dumped my in the back seat. I tried to mumble something at him but he just started to yell. "Theres no way I'm letting that Mutt have you first or ever! I loved you first!"

He ripped off the duck tape "OW! Well jeez don't sugar coat it." Was the first thing I mutterd while rubbing my upper lip and chin. He just smirked and forced a handkerchief on my mouth, his frame started to spin and the inside of the truck, then I blacked out.

***Hope I didn't disappoint!:) Comment, vote, fan!****