PLEASE READ

For everyone who wants me to make a cover for them, I am sorry, but I will have to postpone that date

For everyone who wants me to make a cover for them, I am sorry, but I will have to postpone that date. I have finals in three day's and I am scared for my grades. Let's just say most of them are going to end up getting me kicked out of my house if I don't power through them... Soooooo.... That means I am going to take a small break from making covers (BUT YOU CAN STILL DM ME YOUR REQUESTS IT WILL JUST BE A LITTLE LATE) And also I will be taking a break on my books to. 

I will try to at least update tomorrow or the next day, but I don't think I will have enough time as I have been pulling all nighters for the past three weeks to get my grades up and so far I have done shit. So I am hoping at least tonight or tomorrow night I am able to get all my grades up, well... Most....

I am sorry for this delay and I also am sorry for the people I promised that I would make you a ovr soon. I hope you are not mad at me, and will wait patiently for me to get through these four day's of hell. I promise by this weekend, (The start of my summer break) I get done with all the covers I owe and most of the chapters I missed to post. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS, I LOVE YOU ALL. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE HAD AN AMAZING DAY AND I PROMISE TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU. 

Later my dudes, 

sincerly, 

kpopcoolpants

P.S. Sorry for the errors in my spelling and writing, I haven't proof read this and I am sorry for that. Please don't hate on me in comments, thank you for your support!