NEW ORDER

So if you haven't noticed, I changed the way my chapters are set up. 

It will be the normal, read first.

Then all my must reads and my own covers and notes will be at the top.

The only thing that is really different about this new system is the way I set up how my covers are updated. 

So for example, all the new covers I have made for people will start at the top and the ones I had made from the beginning are at the bottom, all in order, well mostly, I might have mixed some up, but I mean, you get the gist of it. 

So from now on when a new cover is posted it's towards the top, I also see that people aren't really reading my must reads, or looking through the chapters to see any updates or anything that could explain why it was taking me so long to make people's covers, so now you know, and I will just say now, I am on a roll and covers are coming out of my soul like hot cakes.

PLEASE COMMENT, I need the love, and maybe even hate, it's fun reading them. 

PLEASE VOTE, I love the extra love, even if you think it's trash, thank you.

PLEASE SHARE OR RECOMMEND ME TO A FRIEND OR ANOTHER AUTHOR LOOKING FOR A BOOK COVER, I decided I am going to start this up again, so every weekend, no matter what day you had asked me for a cover, I will update someones cover and make new ones. I love to make people happy with my work, and knowing that you chose me out of anyone else, well, it makes me feel like a special potato... So thank you.

I hope you like this new order of thing's, if not... I'm sorry, too lazy to change it and it also keeps me organized in my own weird way.

There is also another MUST READ for those who have requested a cover from me and, or, are waiting for one. PLEASE DO READ IT, IT'S IMPORTANT.

AND, if you want to know anything that is happening with me and my personal life, just check out my book 24|BaLoNiE|LiFe. I mean, it's literally a book about my embarrassing moment's or my bored and weird thoughts, so like... Check it out if you want XD.