⚔︎ No more Mountain Pack ⚔︎

~ Jungkook pays vist to the Mountain pack~

3rd Person POV~

snow lightly falls from the ground while the mainland pack army (suuree let's go with army) as there pack alpha runs through the trees getting ready to demolish the pack on the trail ahead, when something catches his eye.

Jungkook and his pack come to a stop when he makes eye contact with a white, omega, wolf with green eyes. the omega bows down to him submitting making little noise telling all the pups around him to follow. the pups follow the little omega in a little cave.

A different omega comes into view, making eye contact with jungkook, then nods its head to a different cave. Bigger and has a smell of about 8 alphas and 3 betas. When that omega walks into the cave, he pushing a boulder in front of the cave opening.

Jungkook and his pack stair in confusion for a second, but then follow where the 2nd omega pointed

When they are at the bigger cave jungkook stands in front and lets out a challenging growl that shakes the cave, making a couple rocks fall. It stays silence for a second. All you hear is breathing from the mainland pack.

Seconds later a swamp green colors wolf come barreling out of the dark care tackling jungkook to the ground. All you see is a black shadow with green hair, and blood flying out landing on the white snow. When finally the green wolf gets launched in to a tree.

Jungkook changes into his humans form turning to the cave. Your alpha is dead anyone that's wants to join the mainland pack comforward, the rest run when jungkook yells that 2 alphas bolt out while the rest walks toward jungkook and bows.

Take them back to the camp and make sure they are not wounded jungkook orders the pack. Soekie, jin, tae, ill need help talking to the omegas, and pups.

when the rest of jungkook pack leave with the 9 new additions, jungkook, hoseok, jin, and taehyung walk to the second cave wondering how to handle the omegas without scaring them.

------------------

359 words

(1 chapter done)