The Black Widow

Peter's POV

I'm planning on asking Emily out sometime.Here we are, sitting down eating lunch.I'm just doing to ask her out.

 ''Hey, Emily.I was wondering if you wanted to go out some time?'' I asked hopefully.

 ''y-yes! That would be awesome! When do you have in mind?''

 ''Umm you free this weekend?''

 ''Yeah.You wanna come over to mine? I wanna introduce you to my parents.They'll like you.''

 ''umm sure if your okay with that?"

 ''hehehe yeah, so you wanna walk home together today?Your great company"

 "Uhh yes.I'd love to."

 BBBBRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG

 ''Well, lets go then.'' she said skipping off happily. I got up and followed her.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Emily's POV

 ''Hey, Emily.I was wondering if you wanted to go out some time?'' Peter asked looking hopeful while we where at lunch.OMG PETER JUST ASKED ME OUT!

 ''y-yes! That would be awesome! When do you have in mind?''I stuttered, happily.

 ''Umm you free this weekend?''

 ''Yeah.You wanna come over to mine? I wanna introduce you to my parents.They'll like you.''

 ''umm sure if your okay with that?"

 ''hehehe yeah, so you wanna walk home together today?Your great company"

 "Uhh yes.I'd love to."

 BBBBRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG

 DAMN the bell just ruins everything.

 ''Well, lets go then.'' I said skipping off, then Peter followed me.

 Almost until the end of the day so I can speak with Peter! I just hope my police device, that I nipped of an officer to ring when someone needs saving, doesnt set off when Im with peter.I changed the noise so that it sounded like a normal ringtone.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 After school

 Peter's POV

 I went to my locker in a rush since I was walking home with Emily today. I love everything about her. But I still cant get my mind of my abilities.I want to help people.So I got a device thats mainly for police, that gives a small alarm when there are some accidents or people to save.

 "Hey, Peter! Lets go?"

 ''Hmm? Oohh yeah c'mon''

 ''Sooo whats up with you?You seem fased and...different''

 ''Im a growing man''

 ''hahaha.No I mean like is there something on your mind? You can talk to me you know.''

 ''haha, yeah Im fine.''

 ''okay!''

 ''So about thi-'' I was cut off by something ringing in her bag.Then a second later, my device went off.

 ''Look, I have to go...now.Sorry can we talk tomorrow?'' she asked looking panicked.

 ''Yeah sure.I have to go now anyway.Umm see you tomorrow then?Bye.'' I said quickly.

 ''Bye!'' she called out then dashed in an opposite direction of me.

 I dashed into a small alley way and took my jacket, shirt and jeans off, to reveal my suit. I opened my backpack to get my mask and my web. I slipped it on and followed the tracking device to where I saw a man driving a car recklessly and police cars trying to chace him. Then, just before I was to swing in to stop the man, I saw a girl in a suit with a mask that left the top open to reveal long brown hair, like Emily's but this girls hair was straight,not wavy and ended just above her nose.Her suit was full black and had a silver spider on its back and she put it together with heels and bright red lipstick.All in all she looked smokin HOT! Was she like me, I mean hello-o, spider on the back, like me?

 She swooped down and stopped the car by jumping and swinging through the window. Coming out the other side with the guy, but he kicked her shins, got out of her grip and ran away.I flung myself down and caught him.

 "You know its not nice to hurt girls.Especially not pretty ones.''

 ''So you think I'm pretty hey 'spiderman'?'' the girl asked.

 ''Well, yes.Maybe you should take the mask of and let me take a closer look, babe.'' I said cockily

 ''haha.You wish boy."

 ''Who are you two? Are you cops?"

 ''are you serious? You think I'm a cop. A cop in a skin tight red and blue suit.What are you crazy?"

 ''Look here buddy, we're not cops.We're better.We are like, super heros maybe? But dont worry, the cops are right her'' She said tossing him to a cop and getting ready to run off before I stopped her.

 ''WAIT! Who are you?"

 ''The Black Widow.'' She said before jumping off near a building and slipping into an alley way. I decided to follow her. Then paparazzi got in my way and I hurridly pushed them off, hopped into another alleyway and quickly got changed to normal and ran to the alley way, only to find a girl come out there...wait...is that?

 ''Emily?" I asked the girl.

 ''Umm, hh hi peter!''

 ''Did you see someone come here a while ago and-wait why where you in an alleyway?"

 ''Umm no and I came here to err see what the commotion was about.You?''

 ''Ohh umm same.So umm that new superhero with spiderman and all...''

 ''The Black Widow.?" she asked.How did she know that?

 ''How did you know that?''

 ''Umm...I uhh, heard her say it to spiderman!" she said rushing

 ''Okay...''

 ''Look Peter, I have to go but I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

 ''Yeah, sure.See you em.''

''Bye!" she yelled before running off to her home. I was gonna find out what was going on.She was acting...different. Does she know the Black Widow? I walked back home thinking about how Emily was acting strange and then a thought passed my mind. Emily had her hair straight and her lips where redder than her usual pink gloss she wears. Could Emily be-no she couldnt but-Could emily be the Black Widow?