Will you be my girlfriend?

Peter's POV

''Who are you?" she asked.

''Im Bob'' I replied trying not to laugh.

''Umm...Bob, Im sure you didn't kiss Emily Connors.Must've been someone else?"

''Okay!"

''right then...''

''so how are you and 'Peter'?"

''Good.I'm pretty sure he just likes me as a friend, I mean, it must have been a spur of the moment kind of thing.'' she said frowning.

''I'm sure he likes you more than a friend.'' I said, choking on my breath.

I rolled up my mask because I fond it hard to breathe. Widow stared at my lips for a while before her mouth smirked and she leaned close to me.

''Umm...'' I trailed of.

''your lips remind me of Peter's'' she said confidently.

''How?"

''I dunno, they just do.'' she said and stared at them.

''Lets go somewhere''

''okay...where?"

''I dunno.The beach?"

''Okay''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's POV

Me and spiderman just walked along the shore of the beach.It was kind of awkward since it was the beach and we where dressed up in our superhero outfits. I looked at him as he was talking.

''You know, sometimes I just want to rip my mask of.Its so uncomfortable.'' He said

''you know, you can if you want to.''

''haha.No.Who I am is a secret''

''oh whatever spoil sport''

''we should get going.Its what 9 pm already.See ya tomorrow? If theres anyone in danger though.''

''see ya spidey''

''bye''

With that, I walked home since I didn't feel like climbing or swinging. Just thinking of today's events made butterflies swirl around in my stomach. Though there was something that I couldn't get my mind of. There was somthing awfully familiar about spiderman that seemed like Peter. And when spiderman said he kissed Emily Connors, well, me.But he said his name was Bob.What the hell?!?!

As soon as I reached home, I got into bed and drifted of into a deep sleep, dreaming of Peter, spiderman, the events of today and what may happen tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter's POV

I reached home and changed into my clothes. I sat at my desk and went onto celeb gossip.

''Spiderman and Black Widow caught walking off together after saving lives.Could these two heros be lovers?" where the headlines.Really? Thats just lame.I have a different lover anyway.

I logged off and went to sleep thinking of how Black Widow reminded me about the girl I secretly loved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------