a mistake?

Peter's POV

 I'm on my way to Emily's house now.I put on my normal clothes since I decided I wasnt going to tell Emily yet.I just got to know her and I don't intend on losing her. I might tell her some other time but now...just to early. She might get freaked out or something. I arrived at her doorstep and knocked on the door. Her dad, Dr connors answered.

''Hello.You must be Peter. Emily talks a lot about you. Please do come in.''

''Hello Dr connors.Nice to meet you.'' I replied before coming into the house and waiting for Emily.

''Emily's room is upstairs.You should go up and surprise her.''

''Okay.Thank you sir.'' I said before going upstairs to Emily's room. I knocked on the door and waited for her to open the door.

''come in.Its open'' replied a bored voice. I opened the door and saw Emily on her computer, staring at a picture of...me?

''Hi em!" I said happily.

''Umm...Ohh hi Peter!" she said while closing the picture of me.hahaha

''Was that...me?"

''NO!! Its probably someone who looks like you...''

''It was me.''

''yeah''

'' hahaha you looove me!"

''NO! I mean yeah...like...I mean...'' she stuttered blushing.

''in a friend way?''

''Yes! Exactly!''

I looked around her room, taking in all the details. It was a big room, with a balcony outside. Considering it was 6 pm, it was fairly dark but the stars and moon illuminated the balcony, as it was white and glossy. Emily was about to flick on the lights, but I brought my hand up to grab hers just before. She looked at me, gobsmacked for a second, but I dragged her outside to the balcony with me and pulled her close to me while over looking the city in front of us. She rested her head on my shoulder and pulled me in for a side hug. She smelt like strawberries and cream. Yummy.

''You think I smell yummy?" she asked with an amused face.

''Oops! I said that out loud?"

''Yup.''

''hahaha'' I laughed nervously.

''Its fine.New shampoo always smells nice.''

''haha''

''its so beautiful'' she said pointedly at the view from the balcony.

''Just like you.'' I said quietly, smiling and looking into her beautiful eyes.

'' Thanks.Your not so bad yourself, Peter.''

''Gee, thanks.'' I replied sarcasticaly

'' No joke though.''

''haha.Same''

She looked at me and I looked at her.Soon we were staring each other down, looking right into each others eyes. Soon I was leaning in and so was she. Soon our lips where just about 1 inch away when I closed the distance and crashed our lips together. There where fireworks and butterflies in my tummy. Then a thought crossed my mind. Black Widow. The kiss was similar to the one with her. Too similar. The thought quickly passed as I enjoyed the moment. Then, Emily pulled away.But sooner than wanted.

''Whats wrong?" I asked her.

''n-nothing.Um...we should go inside...its getting cold.'' she said hesitantly.She started walking back into her house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's POV

Peter kissed me.PETER KISSED ME! This day doesn't get better, but a thought crossed my mind. His lips.The taste. The feeling. All of which where too similar to Spiderman's kiss with me. I pulled away hesitantly.

''Whats wrong?" Peter asked.

''n-nothing.Um...we should go inside...its getting cold.'' I answered shakily. Peter.Spiderman.Peter. Spiderman. What am I going to do?

We went inside my room and sat on my bed sitting in an awkward silence for a while before Peter spoke up.

''Look, Emily I'm so so sorry.That was a mistake to kiss you its just...'' Peter said. A mistake? he-he didn't want to? I felt my heart shatter into pieces at the sentance. I felt tears brimming at the edges of my eyes but couldn't control them. I felt a wet tear roll down my face and Peter saw it.

''E-Emily? Whats wrong?" he asked, but I was too heartbroken to answer. I just ran out of my room and out of the house as fast as I could. I wonder if Peter would follow.Or was I a mistake too?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter's POV

Shit. What have I done. Those woprds I said broke my heart. Kissing Emily was no mistake at all. I loved it and as I saw that tear slip out of her eye, I wondered whether she felt sad at what I said, or because I kissed her.

''E-Emily? Whats wrong?" I asked concernly.

She didn't answer but instead ran out of her room and I heard the front door open and close. I decided to follow her just in case anything where to happen to her. I ran downstairs and out the front door. I ran and ran and ran until I heard some noises coming from a nearby alleyway and a girl shreak silently until I heard a loud punching noise.

I then ran quickly towards the alleyway and found...