An opened book

We made it into a nice town in china.

I never thought it could rain so hard as it was now. " we better find an inn, and fast" Lavi said so we went searching for inns, but they were all taken. Fortunately we found one, but me and Lavi had to share the room. It wasnt the first time we had to share a room, at least we didnt share a bed. It was quite, I sat on my bed staring out the window. I felt a hand on my shoulder. My eyes fell on his eye. We kept the glare going. His emerald green eye said everything he wouldn't say at all. Lavi was a opened book in this moment.. Searching his face for any clues he placed his other hand on my other shoulder, slowly pinning me down on the bed. I always liked Lavi in that way.. Since the day I met him. There was something about him that attracted me to him. But my story was readable.

" Allen.. " he started to break the silence bond. I think I finally opened up to him because I felt a tear running down the side of my face. I didn't respond, I wanted to stay quite because I was unsure. I think he feels the same way I do for him, or he's just a very...very.. Concerned friend that is a couple inches away from my face. I slowly reached out, holding his face in my hands. Gazing into his eye. " I- " I was cut off. His lips were crashed on my lips and my face grew hot. Slowly closing my eyes kissing back passionately, running my fingers through his hair. My body was feeling hot and ecstatic. Feeling his tongue over my lower lip, gasping softly.

" Allen.. I just want you know that I'm here for you and that I... " his voice trailed off, I looked at once. " I what.. Lavi?" I questioned him started to feel nervous. I could feel my stomach turning upside down. Dam he always had this effect on me. " And that I... Love you..." He looked away to the window blushing. I smiles sighing relieved. " I.. I love you too Lavi.. For a while now too..." I looked up at the ceiling hoping not to make eye contact. I felt he eye looking at me. My face was just growing hotter by the minute. " really? For a while now ?" He had asked. Oh dam. God dam I messed things up now, I flipped myself to my stomach burying my face on the bed. I was embarrassed I muffled the word "yes" through the bed. I hear Lavi chuckling. " why are you embarrassed love?" I felt him kiss the back of my neck. " cause" I said " I thought I would had made it weird that I've been crushing on my best friend for a while now." I was trying to find a place to hide, he was reading me like his favorite book. Dammit Lavi, he has me wrapped around his finger and now he knows. " well I think its cute " he whispered into my ear. I bit my lip. Shivering in goosebumps, god dam this man is giving me butterflies and I'm here hopelessly in love with him.

I was laying down, my head was on his lap as he stroke my hair softly, I was opening up to him and him only. I told him my darkest secrets, my biggest fears. I told him every and anything he wanted and needed to hear from me. I was playing with a part of his pants, I was nervous in letting everything out to him but he seemed like he wanted to know, he wanted to be there for me.. Like he said before..

Hours later Lavi and I went out to get something to eat, i couldn't stop smiling, I am in love with with my best friend, and he was in love with me. There was nothing in the word I would trade this feeling for. It's a feeling that I couldn't careless happened to me as long as I had it, the thought to be able to look at him now and tell him " I love you" made my heart melt. Walking outside in the damp weather, Lavi reached out for my hand and laced our fingers together, I rested my head I his shoulder and smile as I blushed.