Addicted love

(LAVI'S POV)

Holding allen in my arms felt so right.. I love him, I really do. Hearing him breathing softly on me sleeping, makes me happy. Allen Walker, finally mine. I smiled at that thought, he's seems so fragile but he's actually strong. " Allen baby" I whispered, running my hands slowly up and down his back. I held him tightly and kissed his head softly. I closed my eyes and followed allen into the early morning slumber.

I woke up to find allen out of bed. I sat up quickly looking around the room. "Allen??" Called out for him, I got out of bed and searched the room till I got to the balcony. I saw Allen with his hands through his hair. How could I be so stupid, he told me this already! " Shit" I cursed under my breath. I walked out to the balcony and wrapped my arms around him, holding him close. " It's been 10 years already..." Allen spoke in sadness, it broke my heart knowing he still suffers from this still. " I know baby..l I whispered. " But look past that Allen, he's in a better place. I'm sure Mana wouldn't want to see you like this" I said trying to comfort my lover. He turned around and held onto me. I rested my chin on his head and held him tightly. I wanted to comfort Allen. I just didn't know how too. My instincts told me to embrace him so I did. I kisses his forehead and brought him inside. Would he do this every year on this day? Would he cry whenever he could in his room alone?

I walked in the room with him and sat on the bed and looked at him, cupping his cheeks with my hands. I wiped away his tears with my thumbs. " it's alright, he's in a better place, trust me " I told him, I shocked myself because I even sounded sure of it. He nodded and gave me a small smile. I brought his face to mines and kissed him deeply and passionately, running my hands through his soft white hair. I didn't want him to thing I was using him now, and as much as I wanted to keep going and explore my lover's body, I couldn't, I didn't allow myself too. I slowly made my way to his neck and gave it a light softly kiss making him moan. Just hearing him moan made me want to go on, but I knew better too, for his sake I wouldn't, I love him and I couldn't and wouldn't want him to think I wanted him just for lust.

That afternoon we showered and had the perfect afternoon, we laid in the dark. I help him close, I didn't want to let him go, but the thoughts popped into mind.

" no emotions, your a bookman"

The panda can be cruel towards this for sure... But... Bookman and an exorcist. I shook my head softly trying to shake that thought. I don't care what the old man thinks at this point.

" Lavi...." He whispered my name softly in a way that it broke my heart. " Yes love...?" I felt my stomach turning upside down worried what else he was going to say. " you're a bookman... You're not supposed to... Really..dates.." Hearing his sadness made me upset. I flipped us over and pinned him to the bed, holding his wrists over his head. I looked down at him, staring into to those big gray eyes of his. " Don't you start with that. I don't want to hear a word about not being able to date you Allen Walker." I sounded stern, holding my ground and making my choice. " I'm going to do what my heart desire, and that means I'm going to love you with all that I got. Yeah sure, it's going to be a hell of a ride, trying to keep a secret from panda and the others. But... I don't care. As long as you're with me I can do anything." I meant every word I said. No way will I allow panda take away what i want now, I want- no I need Allen. I feel it.

( ALLEN'S POV)

I stared up at Lavi. I smiled softly and nodded at him. " Alright then" gazing into his eye " You got it, not a word or a whisper, not even a peep about it." I said in a quite manner. His facial express was still the same, he still had me trapped, gripping my wrists over my head. " might wanna let me go..?" I said laughing a bit tugging my arms. " Oh, let you go? But, Allen my love. Our vacation is just getting started."

Lavi had a lustful smirk on his face now, I felt my face growing hot just by the way he was looking at me. I bit my lip looking the other way. I feel him undoing my shirt with one hand, the other one holding my hands down. I felt my heart racing and I felt like I had more than butterflies in my stomach.

( LAVI'S POV)

I leaned in, licking his neck slowly earning a moan from him. I smirked slowly on his neck slowly finished undoing his shirt. I started to suck on his neck slowly but slowly progress the pressure I was making. I found a soft spot.. Allen weakest point is his neck, now I got him moaning. I bite his neck, grazing his skin lightly. I slid my hands down his chest to his hips. Leaving love bites on his neck making him moan even more. "L-Lavi, you tease." He whimper pouting. " you just taste so good Allen, what can I do?" I smirked, leaving kisses down his chest to his waist. He ran his hands through my hair causing me to moan a bit on his skin. Undoing and tugging his pants down I kisses his v line making him moan more " L-Lavi! You're teasing again! " he protested, as I gave him a simper looks and we switched roles. I couldn't have all the excitement to myself.

( NO POV )