f

HER

It's been what, 3 days? Since I started working for Jin. It wasn't easy. He always shouts at me and he always throws the nearest thing.

It was really odd of him.

After I did his makeup for their comeback stage, I picked up all the essentials he destroyed.

Hoseo- it really is him omgg. I can't believe it! He went to help me. My. Bias. Helped. Me.

"Um, Minjae right?" I'm fangirling mentally. I nodded.

"I'm really sorry about Jin, he's just extremely upset these days." He explained calmly

"No, it's fine. I'm getting used to it anyway" I faked a laugh.

"That's quite nice to hear. Well if you're getting fed up with him I'll ask our manager to switch you with mine. So you can do my makeup instead!" He happily said.

That will be a serious dream come true. Doing my bias' makeupp.

"I'll get going, our practice will start soon. Bye Minjae!" His smile reaally makes my day.

--

I went home to nothing but an empty apartment. Ever since Eomma- I don't want to think of it anymore.

I went to my room and saw our old family photo on the floor. It must've fell. The pieces of glass were all over the silk carpet.

"E-eomma.. Ap-ppa.." my lips trembled.

I grabbed the nearest glass and used it to cut lines on my arm. And so it did. I kept cutting myself thinking it will release all problems. It was really addicting to me.

My eyelids felt very heavy. So I let the blood ooze out of the fresh cuts as I fell to deep slumber.

-

I woke up at 6 am today. And that moment I realized I'm late.

The boys have a fansign at 9 am. Shit. Jin said I should be there at 5.

No. No. No. FUCK.