w

HIM

We have another fansign today. And Minjae, didn't show up. A tall feminine lady did.

"I guess they forgot to tell you. That Minjae girl, she left. She quit the job. So I'm her counterpart." She explained.

WHAT?!

I mean that's a relief. Kinda. Well even if I always shout at her, she is still really nice to me.

Not like those other girls.

For some specific reason, I remember someone in her. I don't know who. But there is someone she reminds me of.

During the fansign, there was this girl. With brown wavy hair and grey eyes.

"Name?" I asked.

"Minjae, Choi Minjae"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Ah, it's my friend's name. She wants you to sign her album but she couldn't make it because she's in the hospital."

"Is she ok?"

"Not really. But please do sign her album!"

I signed her album like she said. And I added a short message.

Get well soon Minjae, hope you get back to your job because Jin misses you. -Hoseok

No wait what was I thinking! I tried to erase but it's permanent marker.

"Um, sorry to ask but, why is she in the hospital?"

Curiousity led me here.

"Ah, she tried jumping off a cliff. She gets kinda weird sometimes but she survived so it's fine"

Jumped off a cliff. Memories are flashing back.

I woke up in a white hospital room. Not remembering any detail of what happend.

"Appa, why am I here?"

"Ah, Jin. You were found unconscious on the bottom of a cliff. And we don't know anything else except that someone pushed you."

"And it's a girl." He added.

He knows how much I hate girls. They're shitty people.

One, my mother. She left me and appa. Two, my sister. She came with mom. Three, my grandmother. She abuses me.

See how much of bitches girls are? That's why I hate them.

That's the main reason I hate Minjae.

But her aura tells me to change my way of looking at girls.

Her aura makes me change.