a

HER

I woke up. I saw Hoseok and Namjoon. They smiled.

"W-why are you her *cough*" ohh, I passed out. Infront of Jin?? Shux that's so embarrassing.

"Oh, we were worried." Hoseok rubbed his nape. "Yes, but good thing you're awake now." Namjoon added.

"Why bother to care, I'm just a make-up artist right? Nothing more than that. I just have to do my job and leave. I'm just your makeup artist. Not even considered as a human being."

It's true though. Jin acts as if I'm a robot that does things for him.

"No, no, Minjae no. That's all not true. You're human, you deserve to be taken care off." Hoseok said.

"I'm just sick of everything. They all left m-me.." I started crying.

Everyone leaves. After Eomma, and Appa died. My brother left. He left me. On thin air. I was seven that time. Not knowing what to do. Because I don't fully understand life that time. He just left.

I built up courage and studied on my own. It wasn't easy to earn money for myself. Like where do you see a seven year old searching for a job.

Good thing I got one easily. But after that long time. I saw my brother with a little girl my age.

I went to them and asked. "Are you Cheol-oppa?"

"Who tf is he? Get lost kid." He said but immediately I knew it was Seungcheol-oppa when I saw his birthmark on his throat.

I cried and cried for days. Weeks even. Then at the very moment I decided to die. I was about to jump off this cliff where me and my brother used to stay, a guy pulled me into his embrace.

"Don't die. You can still live. Please live. For me?"

"Who are you. And why would I do that I don't even know you"

"I've been on your back for a week now. I've been observing your acts. And I developed feeling for you. Weird huh? But it's true. So don't die please."

"Shut up kid. I want to die so mind your own business. What's your name?"

It took him a minute to respond. I realized I'm wasting time so I was ready to jump off but he held my wrist.

He pushed me back. He fell instead. He fell off the cliff. He wanted to save me. He tried to. But all I did was kill him. I'm such and asshole. I should've stopped him. Argh.

But I remember his last words.

"My name is Kim Seokjin."