Chapter 3

LUCKY!

The next morning, Lucy woke up early as usual. She prepared herself and left her dorm. Well this time she's almost late, because last night she kept remembering what happened yesterday. She couldn't sleep well at all.

Lucy's first lesson is Biology. Well, Biology always made her day. The first reason is, she loves experiments, and Biology is the lesson which has most experiments. Second reason, she can meet Natsu on every Biology lesson. And to be specific, Biology is her favorite lesson.

Lucy went straight to the Biology class, and Natsu was there already. Natsu is on the same table with me again! YASSS!! Lucy felt a lot better and started to forget about what happened yesterday. She went to her chair and sat on it. "Hey, Lucy," Natsu smiled. "Hey, Natsu," Lucy smiled. Aww, finally I can see his kawaii smile again! Lucy cried joyfully in her heart.

"Okay, class," Mr. Happy began. "We're about to do an..." The whole class started to know what he's talking about and excited. "A FROG EXPERIMENT!!!" Mr. Happy continued joyfully. The girls started to scream, feel disgusted and "eww eww"s everywhere. Lucy started to feel disgusted too. And Natsu saw her face. "Stop those "eww eww"s won'tcha!? Now I'm going to distribute a dead frog and a knife each. All you need to do is to cut the dead body and observe what's inside the frog's body. NO MORE "EWW EWW"S OKAY!!" Mr. Happy commanded rudely. "Okay," The students replied nervously.

When Mr. Happy distributed Lucy a dead frog and a knife, she started to feel disgusted all over again. And Natsu saw her face again. "Can I help?" Natsu offered. "N-No you d-don't need to!!" Lucy replied rudely, showing her tsundere side. "But you look like you need help." Natsu offered again. "I'm not a little kid anymore so I don't need your help!" Lucy replied rudely again. But Lucy's face started to show that she's disgusted even more, so Natsu helped her. "There you go, Lucy." "W-Well... Thanks." "Look who's a little kid here." Natsu joked. "You little..." Lucy started to be mad. "Aahhh!!! Run!!" Natsu joked again. Well I wasn't really mad just now... Lucy thought.

On lunch time, the whole cafeteria was full already, but there was one empty seat, which is at Natsu, Gray, Laxus, Erza, Mirajane, Wendy and Lucy (a.k.a. The FTs)'s table. Lisanna was still searching for an empty seat, but she couldn't find one. Mira suddenly saw her in the middle of the cafeteria, and waved to Lisanna. "Lisanna!!" Mira shouted. Then Lisanna heard someone calling her name. She looked around, and saw her sister waving her hand to Lisanna. "Nee-chan!" Lisanna shouted and ran to their table. "There's one empty chair in this table, you can use it, it's beside Natsu." Mira smiled. "Okay thanks nee-chan!" Lisanna ran to the chair next to Natsu and sat on it. Lucy sighed. Erza whispered to Mira, "Why did you helped Lucy's rival!?" "Oops sorry I didn't think about that," Mira replied, feeling guilty. "It's okay, Mira," Lucy made a fake smile. "Thanks," Mira smiled.

"There's ketchup on your face, Natsu. Lemme clean it," Lisanna took a tissue, and before Lisanna wiped his face, Natsu grabbed her hand and took the tissue away from her. "Thanks," Natsu blushed little bit. Lucy sighed again and had the sad face again. Natsu looked at her face and her empty plate. Natsu took his yoghurt and gave it to Lucy. "You still hungry? Take this." Natsu offered. How could he know that yoghurt is my favorite food? Lucy wondered.  And he barely share his food to his friends! "Thank, Natsu," Lucy blushed little bit. "Now look who's the cow!" Natsu joked again. "Ughh... You..." Lucy pretended to be mad again. "RUUUNNN!!!" Natsu screamed and both of them started chasing around. "Aww... Those cute lovey doveys," Mira admired them. "Yep. Such loveys." Laxus continued. "E-Eh!? Y-You were here!?" Mira blushed. "U-Um sorry if I shocked you. I'm really sorry for this." Laxus replied and blushed too. "Now here comes the new couple!" Wendy demanded. Lucky! Lucy thought in her heart while chasing Natsu.

The bell rang. Each of them went to their own locker to get their books, except Lisanna. She went to Lucy. "Umm..."