Chapter 4

TRUE LISANNA

"I need to talk to you right after dismissal in the school's old storage room." Lisanna continued. "Umm okay..." Lucy replied. "Pardon me." Lisanna left her. What was she trying to talk about? Is she jealous or something?  Lucy wondered.

Right after dismissal, Lucy went straight to the school's old storage room as she promised. It's so dark and quiet here... Lucy saw Lisanna standing in the middle of the room. "Well, well. Shall we begin?" Lisanna began. "So... do you have a crush on Natsu?" "Umm... OF COURSE NO!!! A BIG NO!!" Lucy yelled.  I lied again... Lucy thought. "So... great! So I don't have any rival and I don't need to worry about it anymore!" Lisanna made an evil smile. Huh? What's with all of this!? Lucy started to get curious. "W-W-Wait. Hang on there Lisanna. What's all these things about?" Lucy asked. "So I've been hiding my true self all this time and I felt suspicious of you two." Lisanna replied, playing with her fingers. She grabbed Lucy's tie, and whispered to her ears, "Don't tell anyone about these things," She grabbed her phone, started to find something and showed a picture at her phone right in front of Lucy's eyes. "Or I'll share the whole school about 'that'!" Wait. How could she get that picture!? Lucy started to feel more curious. Lisanna let her hands off Lucy's tie, and let Lucy fell to the ground. "So... Promise?" Lisanna made a fake smile and prepared her pinky. "P-Promise..." Lucy put her pinky around Lisanna's.