7

Warning!

Warning!

The following content contains adult shit. Those under 17 require an accompanying parent or guardian. Reader discretion is advised.

.

.

Lol jk, don't let ya mama read this with you! Stay blessed yall!

.

.

Holding hands, David and I stepped into the elevator of the Education building. There were three other students behind us who I smiled politely too before facing front and pressing the number 3.

"Hi, Dr. Larsen," one of the two girls greeted nicely. David turned his body slightly to acknowledged her and I looked as well.

"Good morning." He squinted carefully. "Oh... Hey, I recognize you."

"Yeah, I was your student last year."

"Yes, you finished off very strong, I remember. I hope you continue to do well."

"Thanks." She grinned as the elevator stopped on the second floor and the students exited. "Oh! Congratulations, you two!" She called out as the doors gradually closed.

"Thank you!" We both appreciated. I tucked David's arm under my own and leaned into him happily.

When we got to his third floor office, he took off his coat and hung it on the back of the chair. I stayed at the door and watched him silently, adoring his movements in contentment.

"I wanna go back to Bora Bora," I pouted. We'd gone to the pacific island for our two week honeymoon and there wasn't a feeling in the world to describe how amazing it felt to be in a place so beautiful with my newly wedded husband.

"I'll take you there again, and anywhere else you'd like."

"Yeah?"

"Yes." He walked over to me, touching his thumb to my bottom lip before kissing me there. "Name a place; I'll find a way to get us there."

I rested my hands on his back in a loose hug and gazed up into his eyes. "You're too good to me. I-I can't keep it in any longer, David. I want you to have something. After working this summer, I saved up for it."

His eyebrows flew up in surprise. "Really?"

I swallowed nervously and took off my backpack, reaching inside of it. "I-I hope you like it."

"I'm sure I will, Casper." He chuckled, excited to know what it was. I retrieved a rectangular jewelry box, straightening up my posture.

"I don't know what I was saving it for, really. I just felt like you were always doing things for me, making me happy. I wanted to give you something too." I held it out to him. "Here," I said timidly.