CHAPTER 14

Rosaline Pov

That old fox.How dare he!!!!

I will give that guy one more chance before I begin the war...

"I dont want anything anymore.I dont want honour or status or wealth.The only thing that i want is my freedom.The freedom to make my own descions.My whole life i was controlled by the duke then the prince and now THE KING. Do you guys see me as your possession that you can fight agianst.Dont i get to have my own life not controlled by anyone(sob)(sob)I just dont have anyone to care about me maybe thats why i am stuck n such a predicament.."

I cried hard..

People believed me almost immediately.

"We care about you Rosaline-sama"

"Thats right we care about you"

They supported me.hihihihi.

"You want to assign me as  a princess just to hide how incapable your son is.Am i a sheild to you.Do you even consider me as a human being.The great belovant king just gave me a position without even asking my opinion.Is that how the king rules our kingdom.A king like that is pathetic if you ask me"

Take that...

"ARE YOU CALLING ME PATHETIC"roared the king..

"NO ofcourse not your majesty i said such a king not you.Wait are you saying that what i said was right Did you think you were pathetic"

hihihihihihi

"YOU.."The king wanted to say more but was stopped by the queen.

Now can you keep your calm face old fox....Game over..

But i kind of get a bad vibe as if something more dangerous is going to come.

"Well then what do you propose we do.Since you like protecting the honour of our kingdon he gave you a positon as princess but you declined it isnt it same as rebelling against the kingdom.So let me rephrase my question Do you want to be a hero or a traitor"said the queen.

Queen..She is the final boss i guess.

Opps!!

I completely forgot about her.The way she looks at me sends me chills down my spine.She is scary than that old fox.With just one sentence she brought the ball back to their court as if what I was saying for the past hour was a waste. No wonder the kingdom survived this long.People are scared of her. I mean the people who were supporting me wont even speak for me anymore.When I looked at them they gave me helpless looks.Looks like I wont escape without a fight.

"You are also a woman aren't you. Do you think what your son did is right.All I am asking for is my freedom"

"No what he did was wrong and he is going to get a special lecture from me.Are you ready for it my dear son"she said coldly."I will make sure I will treat your lover with EXTRA CARE.Just wait for me."

I pray for your souls .It was good knowing you two.Rest in peace.

"Now you didn't answer my question.Do you want to be a hero or a traitor.I just want to get it over it."

"I want my freedom .I don't want to be a princess who is chained to the kingdom which means I don't want to be a hero but that doesn't  mean I will be a traitor since I didn't do anything wrong.It is the people around me who has wronged me.I know that everyone over here also knows this fact"

"I just want to be free.You know.So I made my decision."

"I ROSELINE ALEXANDRIA WELLS HERBY RENOUNCE MY NAME AND ALL THE TIES THAT COMES WITH IT. Please your majesty I beg you please heed my words."

Everyone looked shocked. From the looks of it none expected me to go to this lengths . I mean being born as a noble is every kids dream and here I am renouncing it . People first looked at me as if I was mad.Then it turned to admiration I mean with my statement people understood that I will rather die as a commoner than live as a noble it was that harsh for me .

"Will you listen to my request."I pleaded to the queen.

She looked shocked just for a second and gave a death glare to the prince before turning to me.

Poor prince.You are officially dead.

"I accept your decision."

With that I was cut of from my family chart and all my legal records were closed.

Right now I am nameless .don't have a home or a family.

And I feel...........................................GREAT!!!

Finally after all these years I finally feel unburdened. 

People started crying because of my predicament...

The queen started speaking again.

"Are you happy now."

"Thank you your highness.Thanks a lot.I never expected my request to be fulfilled."I bowed.

"Eventhough you nameless cut all your ties you will still be bounded to the kingdom."

Did she just.Wait maybe I heard wrong.Why cant they just leave me alone ,,that's it I am officially angry.No more mr nice guy.

"No no NO I WONT BE BOUNDED TO THIS KINGDOM.WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT.THIS KINGDOM RUINED MY LIFE FROM THE DAY I WAS BORN TILL THIS DAY.JUST BEACAUSE YOU REALISED MY WORTH YOU WANT TO RETAIN ME FOR YOUR OWN SELFISH PURPOSES.HOW MORE DO YOU WANT TO RUIN MY LIFE.."

"Rosal-no nameless don't "said kaira.

"JUST SHUT UP.I WONT TOLERATE THIS ANYMORE.I WANT YOU TO EXILE ME . YOU JUST EXILE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE ROYALTY OR THE NOBLES OF THIS KINGDOM.WHY CANT YOU--"

"ENOUGH IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO THE QUEEN."the queen said.

"Do you think thinking for the good of the kingdom is selfish.What I am trying to do is always for the good of the kingdom and yes I want to keep you to be bounded so that you will aid the people in times of need.isnt that my duty as a queen."

"I get it okay and I do respect you as a queen.But have you ever thougth about my happiness just like you I am also selfish.I mean don't get me wrong I love the people of elria.They are the best of the best and I will help them if it is required just like how I will help the other people.But for me I cant stay here looking at all these people who have betrayed me I just cant I am sorry .Please understand"I said

People clapped which means they agree with me.

Now it is all upto the queen.

What decision  will she make.

I will do things MY STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें