CHAPTER 18

Roseline Pov

Silence surrounded the stadium.I badly wanted to take a bath.The dirt and blood were sticking close to me.

My brother shouted"Just give up.Please stay alive."

I looked at him and smiled and turned around to face Gavin.

Gavin said"Its seems you want to die.You are admirable.Then I shall respect your wishes."

The historians started writing this moment in the paper frantically.

He readied his ax and induced fire power to it for his ultimate attack ax phoenix.

When he started running towards me I hand-signed him to stop. He stopped running and looked at me and said"What?Are you ready to give up". The queen started smiling.

I looked up from the ground and smiled at him and said" Looks like the battle is going to get over.I admire your bloodlust,it excites me since its been a long time since I have experienced it but it is weak but that's not the point here let me ask you a question can you kill me"

I patted the dust from my body and fixed my broken arm and readied mysef.

"Let me rephrase it DO YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO KILL ME" and i unleashed my bloodlust to Gavin so that on he an experience it.Since i remembered the name of my sword I remembered all the fights i have experienced with the sword so did the excitement and the blood lust i have accumulated .

His eyes widened and looked at me as if he saw a monster."No,How is it possible even the commander doesn't have this much bloodlust. I must be dreaming."

He started increasing the fire in his sword and combined two of his attack,ax phoenix and fire spear and started charging toward me.I stayed in my place and looked at the queen and smile.

When i smiled at the queen her smiling facade disappeared.She looked puzzled.

I stretched my hands and looked at him charging.Since i got two more people to defeat i will finish this in one go.

Since he doesnt want to give up.I will take matters into my own hands

The clear sky turned dark,thunder shook the sky.

"I,heir to the aizawa call upon the part of my soul the one who clear up the skies and challenges ahead.Heed my call Sakura..."

Suddenly my katana came to my hand  then there was a huge blast and then the sky cleared up.

When the stage cleared up,The could see a bloodied Gavin in the ground with his ax in two pieces and then they looked at me .I was standing there with a bloodied sword and i waved at the audience with a smile.

That was fast.I used about a 10% of my strength i thought that would be enough but it was deadly for him when i fought with my family 10% will only hold them off.

Well it turned out well.i guess

"Ok then next person"I shouted.

Wait a minute why is no one responding...

The people in the stadium were awestruck that they forgot how to respond. It was pretty unexpected. How can she defeat a student who is one of the topmost fighter in her generation considering that she was a noble lady and that too her first fight.

Even if she manage to defeat him where did that long sword come from. That's not the important thing what was the blast all about.My different thoughts were plaguing their minds.

The queen composed herself after a while.

I smirked.I would really like to see her expression after I defeat the other two.I will make sure of that.

My classmates ,some of them went on like "As expected of Roseline-sama".Then they raised a huge banner(Roseline- sama beat them black and blue.)which as funny.I smiled t the with gratitude but for some unknown reason their face became red and one of them even fainted.Did i look that bad. Of course i did.Wait that's not the point.Did i know them????

(They were the members of her fan club which she didn't know existed.At first they admired her because of her beauty and elegance and when the prince started fooling around,they decided to support her unconditionally and be there for her as she was their role model but they were too shy to speak to her... well their story will come about in a later part)

My parents and the stupid prince had the same idiotic expression.I will deal with them after this.

One of the things that I remembered about me when I held the sword was that I as actually a petty person.All the wrong things that I have faced  I will write it down and will make them pay even if it takes 10 or 20 years.I don't plan on killing them or anything since I got my own values .But i will make them regret it.

"Don't think you have won this there are two more matches"shouted the prince.

I didn't say anything just smiled at him and said"Bring it on"

The queen smiled and spoke to Louis"its your turn please don't go easy on her.Its my command don't defy it"

Louis looked uneasy "Yes your Majesty"

Louis entered the arena.

He said,"Its a match so I won't go easy on you even though I feel sorry for you well you also bullied her consider it as your retribution."

Why is he blabbering so much.When will he get on with the match simply wasting time(yawn)well this time can be used to recover my energy.

"It must be a fluke that you won against Gavin.........and"

I took a deep breath and steadied myself and stood in defending position.

"Ok that enough"

"Defeat me first...and then you have the right to talk down on me"