one

Jeon Jungkook, a rich man with a kind heart and a baby face.

Kim Chae, his lonely wife who only wants his love and not his money.

Park Gyuel, a university student who is only trying to pay her tuition.

Between those three significantly different people, there is no real villain. They are all good people with good intentions.

They understand their limits—sometimes only after realizing it's too late. They are capable of emotions. They are capable of loving and being loved.

But sometimes it's hard to tell which one someone is better at, and which one someone can actually do.

It's never easy to tell if someone truly loves a person or not, and it's harder when they don't love them back.

Jungkook couldn't help falling in love with Gyuel. Gyuel couldn't help but fall in love with Jungkook.

It was an accident he ended up having an affair with her. Chae should have known. Jungkook was never hers, to begin with. Married or not, he never loved her. Only she loved him.

Whether or not you, the reader, believe that, Chae, the wife, is a bad person because she wants a man to love her, is completely up to you.

Whether or not you, the reader, believe that, Gyuel, the broke university student who is trying to pay her tuition, is a bad person is completely up to you.

Whether or not you, the reader, believe that, Jungkook, the rich man who only wants to find happiness, is a bad person is completely up to you.

You, the reader, won't decide where this story goes. Only I, the writer, can do that. But all you can do here for me is to take into account each perspective of these three characters.

After all, we are all human.